Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm not sure what to do....

I'm not sure what to do....

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm not sure what to do....

When I finished work I packed up my iPod and left, I had it on in the cab home and put it on the table in the kitchen, then 2 blokes came round to fix my cooker (which they didn't, said they'd be back saturday and never came back despite me calling SIX times and the guy promising they would be),

anyway I can't find it now anywhere, it's not here at work, I've checked everywhere at home so....

....do you think it's possible one of them has took it??!! Wold they be that stupid? Does this sort of thing happen out here??

I'll check again tonight but what can you do??
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm not sure what to do....

not much you can do as far as I can see...unless when they come back they are bobbing their head to your music...
I think once I had something similar when I thought I had more money in my purse then after when some delivery guys left...but I wasn't 100% sure and still what can you say, it will be their word against yours...
but it's a shitty situation...hope it turns up in the house...maybe Santiago had a little play with it and dragged it someplace...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
not much you can do as far as I can see...unless when they come back they are bobbing their head to your music...
I think once I had something similar when I thought I had more money in my purse then after when some delivery guys left...but I wasn't 100% sure and still what can you say, it will be their word against yours...
but it's a shitty situation...hope it turns up in the house...maybe Santiago had a little play with it and dragged it someplace...
yeah that is possible, I have checked but I'll have a better check tonight,

Shame about last night pet, Russia were ace, whats dutch for 'oh bollocks, thats us ou then' ?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah that is possible, I have checked but I'll have a better check tonight,

Shame about last night pet, Russia were ace, whats dutch for 'oh bollocks, thats us ou then' ?
oh I know...but it didn't feel good from the start did it...
it would go like...Kut, we liggen er uit....
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

oh I know...but it didn't feel good from the start did it...
it would go like...Kut, we liggen er uit....
and their manager being dutch as well, that must hurt a bit..
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:17 am
hmmmm...nice

and their manager being dutch as well, that must hurt a bit..
yeah....I not one of those positive thinkers that now say it's still a bit of a Dutch victory...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 6:54 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Spugs, if your sure, call them back round, lock em in the house and ask them for their Labour cards (which they won't have....) Then you know they won't call the police. Then ask them for the Ipod or you'll call them!
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 6:57 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Spugs, if your sure, call them back round, lock em in the house and ask them for their Labour cards (which they won't have....) Then you know they won't call the police. Then ask them for the Ipod or you'll call them!
yeah...and film it all and put it on Youtube...oh and let them fix the cooker first
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

spugsy, did you defo take it from the cab...? might be worth giving dubai transport a try...

MM, xx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
spugsy, did you defo take it from the cab...? might be worth giving dubai transport a try...

MM, xx
I'm sure I did, took it off and put it in the front pocket of my bag, I had 2 leaflets in there that I later found in the drawer as I'd taken them out,

maybe I should call though - any idea of the phone number??
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I did, took it off and put it in the front pocket of my bag, I had 2 leaflets in there that I later found in the drawer as I'd taken them out,

maybe I should call though - any idea of the phone number??
lost and found, dubai transport, 04 208 0808

MM, xx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:42 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx

The same bloke who's supposed to fix your fridge will answer....
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:42 pm
why ayeeeee man!

MM, xx
ok they want to know the cab number, the colour of the roof OR the taxi company,

I have no idea on any...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

ok they want to know the cab number, the colour of the roof OR the taxi company,

I have no idea on any...
pissed were you...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:51 pm
why ayeeeee man!

pissed were you...
thats the thing, it was a cab home from work, tired at the end of the week.

I'm getting stressed now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.