Im leaving....

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Im leaving....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
no, of course Im not serious, we would have had a big party if that were the case, and you and Shadya could have come, and we could all have had a big group hug....

Just a week home, to see the kids, family, and some greenery.....and not forgetting West Ham v Chelsea on Sat...
COME ON YOU IRONS !!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Seraphina, you need an avatar...
yes I do but I like to be different.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

for good...
Have you not heard the story of Peter and the wolf? When you do actually decide to leave, nobody will believe you.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:17 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Have you not heard the story of Peter and the wolf? When you do actually decide to leave, nobody will believe you.
and do you think I will honestly lose sleep over that ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
The difference between you and Bangle is that people would actually miss him if he left...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
The difference between you and Bangle is that people would actually miss him if he left...
I wouldn't.
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Am leaving Dubai tonight, and going back to the UK....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvny...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC...eature=related

Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I wouldn't.
I was just trying to be nice...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:51 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:53 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I wouldn't.
Oh but its a different story when you want a lift home or to a taxi after football eh....M A T E !

I feel abused
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:54 am
Hammer for Life

I was just trying to be nice...
take no notice of the slaphead...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Be a good boy in the UK and noooooooooo flirting on the plane.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

.......... and ffs don't ask them what they're wearing
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:19 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Be a good boy in the UK and noooooooooo flirting on the plane.
i wont, cos they always put me next to some fat old bird with bingo wings....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:21 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
.......... and ffs don't ask them what they're wearing
Very little by the time Im finished ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.