British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I'm getting seriously concerned... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/im-getting-seriously-concerned-763508/)

Bahtatboy Jul 1st 2012 1:23 pm

I'm getting seriously concerned...

...about you, Commander. In the last few days you've offered to wax Millhouse's crack (god knows how I actually brought myself to type that), told us about getting your legs waxed (without a happy ending), admitted you've got strong feelings about Becks, admitted that--somehow and in some unclear way--Mrs Becks has an effect on you, and owned up about having a mirrored bar. Good grief man.

Maybe you need to tilt the saddle down a bit.

Mind you, at least you said you'll be tossing off a sly one watching the beach volleyball. Or was that just to appear normal?

The Dean Jul 1st 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm getting seriously concerned...

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10148816)
...about you, Commander. In the last few days you've offered to wax Millhouse's crack (god knows how I actually brought myself to type that), told us about getting your legs waxed (without a happy ending), admitted you've got strong feelings about Becks, admitted that--somehow and in some unclear way--Mrs Becks has an effect on you, and owned up about having a mirrored bar. Good grief man.

Maybe you need to tilt the saddle down a bit.

Mind you, at least you said you'll be tossing off a sly one watching the beach volleyball. Or was that just to appear normal?

He also volunteered to play the part of 'Timmy The Missing Sailor' in a Dubai police reconstruction, Crimewatch-style.

Or was that someone else on a totally different forum? Or did I dream it?

commander Jul 1st 2012 7:05 pm

Smoke and Mirrors gents. I'm an Ironman triathlete which makes me basically hard as ****ing nails.(With waxed legs and a fettish for lycra)

OleJanx Jul 1st 2012 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 10149218)
Smoke and Mirrors gents. I'm an Ironman triathlete which makes me basically hard as ****ing nails.(With waxed legs and a fettish for lycra)

Even the hardest nails can be bent...:lol:

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 2nd 2012 4:18 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 10149218)

I'd back a boxer of the same weight to prove you otherwise.

commander Jul 2nd 2012 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10149658)
I'd back a boxer of the same weight to prove you otherwise.

Interesting..i used to box for the Royal Navy. Plus i could outrun most boxers nowadays;)

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 2nd 2012 10:40 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 10150041)
Interesting..i used to box for the Royal Navy. Plus i could outrun most boxers nowadays;)

Maybe. I don't know. Boxers seem pretty fit to me.

Morecambe Mindy Jul 2nd 2012 11:06 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 10150041)

Have you had to outrun many?

commander Jul 2nd 2012 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy (Post 10150097)
Have you had to outrun many?

Scamp...boxers have endurance but they are generally not fast runners over a distance..way to bulky..

Anyway, who is this golfgamble dickhead troll...is it the yank with the fat pig of a wife?

This is a PM he just sent me..the fact that he uses the phrase 'friend' a couple of times pisses me off..

Some friendly advice

Nobody cares about your workouts or the fact that you run in marathons? Its just not that spectacular. You come off like an obsessed birdbrain that not too many people other than obsessed birdbrains would want to be around...

FYI my friend

Tone it down

Yea okay dokey...

OleJanx Jul 2nd 2012 3:56 pm

Yep, looks like Dueling Banjo's has slithered back in again:thumbdown:

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 3rd 2012 4:08 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 10150568)
Scamp...boxers have endurance but they are generally not fast runners over a distance..way to bulky..

Anyway, who is this golfgamble dickhead troll...is it the yank with the fat pig of a wife?

This is a PM he just sent me..the fact that he uses the phrase 'friend' a couple of times pisses me off..

Some friendly advice

Nobody cares about your workouts or the fact that you run in marathons? Its just not that spectacular. You come off like an obsessed birdbrain that not too many people other than obsessed birdbrains would want to be around...

FYI my friend

Tone it down

Yea okay dokey...

What do you think the fittest sport is? (I'm not talking marathon type, let's keep it to team games, with some sort of equipment. ie Footie, Rugby etc)

Ignore the ****. I wasted some of my work day looking through the pictures he has online. The only one worth looking at was his daughter I think. Wasn't bad looking.

spartans53 Jul 3rd 2012 5:54 am

Commander

I'm the Marathon Freak I'm sure you are a Tri deviant or did I miss something?

PS did some mad hills in Hatta this weekend and a great trail run in Showka Dam on Saturday. Early Mornings are still doable.

commander Jul 3rd 2012 11:44 am

Originally Posted by spartans53 (Post 10151648)
Commander

I'm the Marathon Freak I'm sure you are a Tri deviant or did I miss something?

PS did some mad hills in Hatta this weekend and a great trail run in Showka Dam on Saturday. Early Mornings are still doable.

Spartans. yea i am a tri freak which means we cap off a day's racing with a marathon;)