I'm a Celebrity 2011

Old Nov 14th 2011, 6:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: I'm a Celebrity 2011

Originally Posted by mentalist
Bingo.

Only way I'll pay attention to the program is when pictures of her (and them) in the jungle shower appear.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the first episode last night, a slow start, won't give anything away but everyone's being far too nice at the moment (but am sure that will change).

Am warming to Fatima, she seems very pleasant, but visually Jessica Jane is also very pleasant....

Is anyone else finding the picture freezing every now and then on ITV Player though (not the sound)?
Old Nov 15th 2011, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Fatima Whitbread , the only feminine thing about her is her pink helmet !
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Which one?
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
on a scale of nought to one...I'd give 'er 0.95
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
on a scale of nought to one...I'd give 'er 0.95
Here she is before her boob and hair dye jobs...minus her bra.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...eal-treat.html
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

she looks classy....
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:40 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Why did she feel the need to get her breasts pumped up and her body covered in tatty tattoos? Is this what society demands nowadays?
Old Nov 15th 2011, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Why did she feel the need to get her breasts pumped up and her body covered in tatty tattoos? Is this what society demands nowadays?
Personal choice I guess, maybe the tits are to help the modelling career but the tattoo might have some 'special meaning' for her.

I quite like tattoos on girls. It's naughty.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 1:15 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, just me.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Bumped into her once in a bar and she broke wind in my beer
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:17 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Personal choice I guess, maybe the tits are to help the modelling career but the tattoo might have some 'special meaning' for her.

I quite like tattoos on girls. It's naughty.
Special meaning my arse. They're scruffy and chavy. IMO.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 2:51 am
Account Closed

Special meaning my arse. They're scruffy and chavy. IMO.
You've got a tattoo of your arse?

I've not got any but my mrs got a picture from a friend who now has three names tattoo'd on her in a line together - her mum, gran and most recently another friend; all three have died from cancer.

That's what I was getting at.

in 40 years they might loook shite, but for some folk they get them with what they think is good reason.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 9:08 am
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by Scamp
You've got a tattoo of your arse?

I've not got any but my mrs got a picture from a friend who now has three names tattoo'd on her in a line together - her mum, gran and most recently another friend; all three have died from cancer.

That's what I was getting at.

in 40 years they might loook shite, but for some folk they get them with what they think is good reason.
It must be my age. I'm becoming a grumpy old man. When I walk the streets these days I see almost loads of people with a full-sleeve or even tattoos on their face and neck. Of course it's personal choice, and I'm sure people have good reasons for small discreet tattoos, like your friend, but massive, in-your face and highly-visible tats...ugh. How does these people get jobs?

Pass me my Daily Mail, my pipe and my slipperrs, will you?
Old Nov 16th 2011, 9:54 am
Account Closed

It must be my age. I'm becoming a grumpy old man. When I walk the streets these days I see almost loads of people with a full-sleeve or even tattoos on their face and neck. Of course it's personal choice, and I'm sure people have good reasons for small discreet tattoos, like your friend, but massive, in-your face and highly-visible tats...ugh. How does these people get jobs?

Pass me my Daily Mail, my pipe and my slipperrs, will you?
haha, no I agree with your point - there is a chap in the office who insists on rolling sleeves up to display a monstrous sleeve. It just isn't appropriate.

Lifestyle choice maybe? the old; "I don't care if i've got a tattoo on my neck or behind my ear or onto my hands" if someone doesn't like it then i won't work for them etc.

I'd never have anything that couldnt be hidden by a shirt and trousers.

I actually quite like slippers....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.