Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm buying a Bentley!!!

I'm buying a Bentley!!!

Old May 24th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I'm buying a Bentley!!!

Originally Posted by Eva
It won't happen again.. soon
I promise
For the record, I cut my hair very very short.
Old May 24th 2009, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Little characters who live on the moon and are catered for by the Soupdragon.They speak as boiling kettles and are 4 ply.
You're not making any sense again...
Old May 24th 2009, 7:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm buying Enron stock...Plus that Ozzie-Kiwi bank is looking a good catch...Meow is my financial guru...

That hit was only 3.7mil sterling.Even in Rio it won't keep you and yours in a new identity and designer labels very long
Old May 24th 2009, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
That hit was only 3.7mil sterling.Even in Rio it won't keep you and yours in a new identity and designer labels very long
I'll slum it in the back streets...Live the low life...
Old May 24th 2009, 7:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
For the record, I cut my hair very very short.
Deliliah won't like it but it'll save the Wardens the trouble.....
Old May 24th 2009, 7:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moto 111 understands
Old May 24th 2009, 7:24 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Eva is making perfect sense......
Old May 24th 2009, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Moto 111 understands
As if 1 kook wasn't enough...
Old May 24th 2009, 7:26 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I'm buying a sandwich tomorrow, better value than a bentley at only 3.75aed....
Old May 24th 2009, 7:27 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll slum it in the back streets...Live the low life...
Just get caught for the dasterly deed if ya wanna suffer...otherwise slummit dawg.Beware ...dangerous bulding...ooops
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111
I'm buying a sandwich tomorrow, better value than a bentley at only 3.75aed....
You can only eat it once though, unlike a Bentley...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Just get caught for the dasterly deed if ya wanna suffer...otherwise slummit dawg.Beware ...dangerous bulding...ooops
Whassat???
Old May 24th 2009, 7:28 pm
???

You can only eat it once though, unlike a Bentley...
how many bentley's have you eaten then????
Old May 24th 2009, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111
how many bentley's have you eaten then????
I don't have teeth...
Old May 24th 2009, 7:34 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whassat???
Am I really replying to this....slow slow ...friggin Belgian waffle atcs

If you wanna live the low life...get caught for stealin the money honey and go to jail.The rest was a play on Slumdog Millionaire and falling houses...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.