British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Im Bored (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/im-bored-598893/)

AnotherWorld Mar 20th 2009 8:58 pm

Im Bored

I just ate 2 lard roasted potatoes so Im not hungry but I am bored. My girlfriend is asleep in bed. No friends online to chat to. Whinge whinge bitch moan. Oh and Im unemployed in Abu Dhabi. Good times.

So who else is awake?

The Dean Mar 20th 2009 9:04 pm

Re: Im Bored

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7402377)
I just ate 2 lard roasted potatoes so Im not hungry but I am bored. My girlfriend is asleep in bed. No friends online to chat to. Whinge whinge bitch moan. Oh and Im unemployed in Abu Dhabi. Good times.

So who else is awake?

Manos de Piedra is awake.............

AnotherWorld Mar 20th 2009 9:30 pm

Random cross-forum post of the day:

"WoW !! i just heated up some coffee in the microwave..........i diddnt know a fly had entered ( not quite like the movie !)........when i opened the door the greenbottle ( i think it was ) flew past me ,did a circuit of the room ,then exploded in mid flight with a loud POP..........made me jump and piss myself.............anyone know how this is possible ?"

Manos De Piedra Mar 20th 2009 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7402377)

So who else is awake?

Don't you have an X box or a Playstation?

AnotherWorld Mar 20th 2009 11:06 pm

Unfortunately not.

I have been playing tic tac toe against a block of toblerone. Every time he loses I eat a segment of his chocolately goodness. I think I've killed it.

Manos De Piedra Mar 20th 2009 11:59 pm

Why would you come to a Abu Dhabi without a gaming system? What did you think you were gonna do with your free time?

Kim67 Mar 21st 2009 1:57 am

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7402779)
Unfortunately not.

I have been playing tic tac toe against a block of toblerone. Every time he loses I eat a segment of his chocolately goodness. I think I've killed it.

If I'd known you were that bored when I read this before I went to bed four hours ago - I'd have got you to come over and make my pumpkin scones for International Day and had a couple more hours sleep!!!

The Dean Mar 21st 2009 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7403141)
If I'd known you were that bored when I read this before I went to bed four hours ago - I'd have got you to come over and make my pumpkin scones for International Day and had a couple more hours sleep!!!

International Day?

Explain please................

admon Mar 21st 2009 5:01 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7403371)
International Day?

Explain please................

its when schools celebrate the fact that they have numerous nationalities and cultures at their school.
Everyone typically dresses in 'national costume' (so for england its usually the football kit) and the parents make some food that is typical of their country (england = tikka masaala)

Blue Cat Mar 21st 2009 5:52 am

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7403381)
its when schools celebrate the fact that they have numerous nationalities and cultures at their school.
Everyone typically dresses in 'national costume' (so for england its usually the football kit) and the parents make some food that is typical of their country (england = tikka masaala)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MataHari Mar 21st 2009 6:55 am

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7403381)

and it's only fun (well, sort of) the first time, after that it becomes just boring...

admon Mar 21st 2009 6:56 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7403500)
and it's only fun (well, sort of) the first time, after that it becomes just boring...

yep, I would think the shock value of dressing as an amsterdam hooker doesnt have quite the same effect the second time..

MataHari Mar 21st 2009 6:59 am

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7403503)
yep, I would think the shock value of dressing as an amsterdam hooker doesnt have quite the same effect the second time..

it's getting those drugs into the country that does my head in...

admon Mar 21st 2009 7:20 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7403507)
it's getting those drugs into the country that does my head in...

there you go kiddie, have another smartie..

Shadya Mar 21st 2009 7:33 am

Maybe if you post your address on here, the CID will pop around to arrest you and girlfriend for co-habiting illegally...that would shake up your boredom you ungrateful so and so.:mad: