Im Bored

Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Im Bored

I just ate 2 lard roasted potatoes so Im not hungry but I am bored. My girlfriend is asleep in bed. No friends online to chat to. Whinge whinge bitch moan. Oh and Im unemployed in Abu Dhabi. Good times.

So who else is awake?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im Bored

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I just ate 2 lard roasted potatoes so Im not hungry but I am bored. My girlfriend is asleep in bed. No friends online to chat to. Whinge whinge bitch moan. Oh and Im unemployed in Abu Dhabi. Good times.

So who else is awake?
Manos de Piedra is awake.............
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Random cross-forum post of the day:

"WoW !! i just heated up some coffee in the microwave..........i diddnt know a fly had entered ( not quite like the movie !)........when i opened the door the greenbottle ( i think it was ) flew past me ,did a circuit of the room ,then exploded in mid flight with a loud POP..........made me jump and piss myself.............anyone know how this is possible ?"
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:22 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

So who else is awake?
Don't you have an X box or a Playstation?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unfortunately not.

I have been playing tic tac toe against a block of toblerone. Every time he loses I eat a segment of his chocolately goodness. I think I've killed it.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:59 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Why would you come to a Abu Dhabi without a gaming system? What did you think you were gonna do with your free time?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately not.

I have been playing tic tac toe against a block of toblerone. Every time he loses I eat a segment of his chocolately goodness. I think I've killed it.
If I'd known you were that bored when I read this before I went to bed four hours ago - I'd have got you to come over and make my pumpkin scones for International Day and had a couple more hours sleep!!!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
If I'd known you were that bored when I read this before I went to bed four hours ago - I'd have got you to come over and make my pumpkin scones for International Day and had a couple more hours sleep!!!
International Day?

Explain please................
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
International Day?

Explain please................
its when schools celebrate the fact that they have numerous nationalities and cultures at their school.
Everyone typically dresses in 'national costume' (so for england its usually the football kit) and the parents make some food that is typical of their country (england = tikka masaala)
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
its when schools celebrate the fact that they have numerous nationalities and cultures at their school.
Everyone typically dresses in 'national costume' (so for england its usually the football kit) and the parents make some food that is typical of their country (england = tikka masaala)
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

and it's only fun (well, sort of) the first time, after that it becomes just boring...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
and it's only fun (well, sort of) the first time, after that it becomes just boring...
yep, I would think the shock value of dressing as an amsterdam hooker doesnt have quite the same effect the second time..
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

yep, I would think the shock value of dressing as an amsterdam hooker doesnt have quite the same effect the second time..
it's getting those drugs into the country that does my head in...
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's getting those drugs into the country that does my head in...
there you go kiddie, have another smartie..
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:33 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe if you post your address on here, the CID will pop around to arrest you and girlfriend for co-habiting illegally...that would shake up your boredom you ungrateful so and so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.