I'm back

Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm back

What'd I miss?

actually rephrase that, did I miss anything interesting?

Well home was great as expected, no surprises there, weather was pish but again no surprises

Ireland was....well....its....errrr......actually it was like home, really, it is just like home, just not as pretty (not many decent hills) and they drink even more, will definately go back some time for a better look around, got a brilliant reception as it was like meeting a load of long lost cousins, sounds weird but thats how it felt, the minute they found out i was a scot out came the wallets and i hardly paid for a drink all week...outstanding

oh and to all the irish i have a couple of questions
1)why is it that with all the EU money you got your roads are all still shoite? seriously your roads are properly shit, you gotta sort that out lol
2) where are all the old houses, every ****ing house you see is brand new, no wonder the countries ****ed financially the entire population bought and built new homes in the last 10 yrs

England....yup same as ever...really pretty just a pity its full of wankers, actually scratch that I'll clarify a bit, the South East of England is full of wankers.
Mental note to self dont ever be the only kilted one at a wedding in SE Engerlandshire ever again, the amount of pish talked is astounding and some of the questions you will be expected to answer are mind boggling in their stupidity

Note to the English, Scotland is that country to your north, you know the one where all the oil comes from, where half your goverment comes from, you might want to look it up some time, you never know it could come in handy knowing a little about the other kingdoms which make up the United Kingdom
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:37 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back

Note to the English, Scotland is that country to your north, you know the one where all the oil comes from, where half your goverment comes from, you might want to look it up some time, you never know it could come in handy knowing a little about the other kingdoms which make up the United Kingdom[/QUOTE]

Know exactly where it is they just showed some compassion and set that Libyan free that was found guilty of killing 230+ people
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:50 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Note to the English, Scotland is that country to your north, you know the one where all the oil comes from, where half your goverment comes from, you might want to look it up some time, you never know it could come in handy knowing a little about the other kingdoms which make up the United Kingdom
Know exactly where it is they just showed some compassion and set that Libyan free that was found guilty of killing 230+ people[/QUOTE]

yup with absolutely no involvement from westminster either eh?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:53 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Know exactly where it is they just showed some compassion and set that Libyan free that was found guilty of killing 230+ people
yup with absolutely no involvement from westminster either eh?[/QUOTE]

Not according to Ghadafis son and we know from past experience WQestminster always tell the truth
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:56 am
**** it we'll do it live

Not according to Ghadafis son and we know from past experience WQestminster always tell the truth[/QUOTE]

yeah he only met with mandelson so not official at all
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:09 am

Not according to Ghadafis son and we know from past experience WQestminster always tell the truth
yeah he only met with mandelson so not official at all [/QUOTE]

No he is an ex Hartlepool MP pufter
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

yeah he only met with mandelson so not official at all
No he is an ex Hartlepool MP pufter[/QUOTE]

Jack Straw knew nothing about it either of course....
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:52 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Jack Straw knew nothing about it either of course....
Fix the quotes!

Last edited by MacScot; Sep 7th 2009 at 10:55 am.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 11:13 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on about SE Englanders. You will find that they don't just hold this arrogant, dismissive attitude about Scots, but also anyone North of Watford or West or Reading.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I sense some anti-Scottish sentiment on this thread...
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back Shiva
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:14 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Spot on about SE Englanders. You will find that they don't just hold this arrogant, dismissive attitude about Scots, but also anyone North of Watford or West or Reading.
Yup ...cos we are superior
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Bungdit Din is on a distinguished road

like you said, westminster is full of Scots...
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:40 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Yup ...cos we are superior
Someone had to take the bait.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Scotland is that country to your north, you know the one where all the oil comes from
Being Aussie I know **** all about scotland so... if you work in the industry are you paid ridiculous money like we are in Australia?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.