Iftar meetups

Old May 28th 2017, 11:03 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Iftar meetups

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
So, in your obviously very wise and undoubted opinion, should Wenger stay or go?
I've answered this before: as a supporter since boyhood, when they were still in Woolwich, Wenger remains by far the best manager we have had since Allison, maybe even since Chapman (ok, I'm not really old enough to remember either of those), but certainly in my memory. I do remember the 1970s when we won little with a brilliant team and the lost early eighties. And while the 1989 league title was thrilling, most of George Graham's reign gave little satisfaction despite the reasonable haul of silverware. Just compare the 1990-'91 almost-invincibles to the 2004 real deal: I was not a fan of the 1-0 to the Arsenal era.

Wenger has brought us exhilarating - and frequently hair-rending - entertainment; a fantastic new stadium and the greatest record of consistency and achievement since the 1930s. This was all done without becoming the plaything of some odious oligarch. And he is a decent bloke to boot.

So in short, Wenger for life!
Old May 28th 2017, 11:10 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iftar meetups

Originally Posted by Scamp
Does winning the FA Cup get you Champions League football?
It gets you the FA Cup! I know you don't understand how that feels even though we gifted you UEFA cup football.... At least I was around to watch the last time your lot got one: old Mick Channon and Osgood - as an apprentice ABU I remember that being a good day...
Old May 28th 2017, 11:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
It gets you the FA Cup! I know you don't understand how that feels even though we gifted you UEFA cup football.... At least I was around to watch the last time your lot got one: old Mick Channon and Osgood - as an apprentice ABU I remember that being a good day...
I was there when Seamen broke my (and Brett Ormerod's) heart.

Why couldn't he have let it in? We'd have caved in extra time but a goal would have been unbelievable.
Old May 28th 2017, 11:50 am
...we killed the flame

I was there when Seamen broke my (and Brett Ormerod's) heart.

Why couldn't he have let it in? We'd have caved in extra time but a goal would have been unbelievable.
You got UEFA Cup football (since we were still CL regulars then); stop crying already.
Old May 28th 2017, 11:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

You got UEFA Cup football (since we were still CL regulars then); stop crying already.
We lost to Steauaueueauau Bucharest. It was awful.

I hope Wenger stays for a number of reasons:

1. He deserves to.
2. What he's done for that football club is nothing short of phenomenal.
3. He's earned the right to.
4. Arsenal Fan TV if you don't win every game next season will be utterly fantastic blud, fam, yougetme.
Old May 28th 2017, 12:02 pm
...we killed the flame

We lost to Steauaueueauau Bucharest. It was awful.

I hope Wenger stays for a number of reasons:

1. He deserves to.
2. What he's done for that football club is nothing short of phenomenal.
3. He's earned the right to.
4. Arsenal Fan TV if you don't win every game next season will be utterly fantastic blud, fam, yougetme.
ROFL

It won't let me give you any karma for this because apparently I must be your biggest fanboy and I need to spread it around. Anyway I can't be arsed trying to find some other c*** to give karma to so you'll have to settle for this...
Old May 28th 2017, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I've answered this before: as a supporter since boyhood, when they were still in Woolwich, Wenger remains by far the best manager we have had since Allison, maybe even since Chapman (ok, I'm not really old enough to remember either of those), but certainly in my memory. I do remember the 1970s when we won little with a brilliant team and the lost early eighties. And while the 1989 league title was thrilling, most of George Graham's reign gave little satisfaction despite the reasonable haul of silverware. Just compare the 1990-'91 almost-invincibles to the 2004 real deal: I was not a fan of the 1-0 to the Arsenal era.

Wenger has brought us exhilarating - and frequently hair-rending - entertainment; a fantastic new stadium and the greatest record of consistency and achievement since the 1930s. This was all done without becoming the plaything of some odious oligarch. And he is a decent bloke to boot.

So in short, Wenger for life!
Typical, why don't you answer the question as opposed to giving a load of shit about history. The question has a simple yes or no answer....

Don't be worried about offending people snowflake, get off the fence, as you know, I do - and Rafa is the best thing that's happened to Newcastle in my lifetime (yep I include Keegan and SBR (Despicable the way he was sacked) in that too).

Last edited by IKnowNothing; May 28th 2017 at 8:41 pm.
Old May 29th 2017, 4:20 am
Account Closed

ROFL

It won't let me give you any karma for this because apparently I must be your biggest fanboy and I need to spread it around. Anyway I can't be arsed trying to find some other c*** to give karma to so you'll have to settle for this...

Typical, why don't you answer the question as opposed to giving a load of shit about history. The question has a simple yes or no answer....

Don't be worried about offending people snowflake, get off the fence, as you know, I do - and Rafa is the best thing that's happened to Newcastle in my lifetime (yep I include Keegan and SBR (Despicable the way he was sacked) in that too).
You could start an argument with your shadow in a room with no light.
Old May 29th 2017, 8:08 am
...we killed the flame

Last three words of my post might be a clue though I realise that presents an intellectual challenge for you of data interpretation, what with facts and information not being your strong suits..
Old May 30th 2017, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

you guys hijacked this thread with your footi bakwaas
Old May 30th 2017, 10:46 am
...we killed the flame

Originally Posted by mission
you guys hijacked this thread with your footi bakwaas
There you are... How's the fasting going? Into a rhythm by now?
Old May 30th 2017, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

There you are... How's the fasting going? Into a rhythm by now?
going good Alhumdulillaah
although yesterday i majorly struggled from 5pm onwards.....had to sleep to kill the time till Iftar
Old May 30th 2017, 11:11 am
Account Closed

going good Alhumdulillaah
although yesterday i majorly struggled from 5pm onwards.....had to sleep to kill the time till Iftar
I thought that's what everyone here did?

Fasting's too hard so get the government to shorten the day so you can sleep all afternoon and not have to worry?
Old May 31st 2017, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

I thought that's what everyone here did?

Fasting's too hard so get the government to shorten the day so you can sleep all afternoon and not have to worry?
SCAMP, i don't like to sleep during the day coz then it messes up my sleeping at night time and so i never take a nap while fasting......but the last couple of days it's been a struggle....Inshallaah it'll get better as the body tries to adjust to the fastings
Old May 31st 2017, 11:28 am
...we killed the flame

SCAMP, i don't like to sleep during the day coz then it messes up my sleeping at night time and so i never take a nap while fasting......but the last couple of days it's been a struggle....Inshallaah it'll get better as the body tries to adjust to the fastings
I know when it's going through the toughest phase as my OH will constantly text me random pictures of food that he's found on the internet
1-4pm seems to be the peak...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.