British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   If you recognise gay/lesbian symptoms at a young age..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/if-you-recognise-gay-lesbian-symptoms-young-age-771754/)

The Dean Sep 16th 2012 4:11 pm

If you recognise gay/lesbian symptoms at a young age.....

....... you can 'cure' the problem.............. :huh:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/guidelines-...055057591.html

Boomhauer Sep 16th 2012 4:38 pm

Re: If you recognise gay/lesbian symptoms at a young age.....

If they want to stamp out homosexuality, they are in the wrong religion.:hand:

Kix Sep 16th 2012 5:24 pm

Loved this bit:-

Symptoms of gays:
Have a muscular body and like to show their body by wearing V-neck and sleeveless clothes; Prefer tight and light-coloured clothes; Attracted to men; and Like to bring big handbags, similar to those used by women, when hanging out.
This is a wind up isn't it?

The Dean Sep 16th 2012 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10283753)
Loved this bit:-

This is a wind up isn't it?

Malaysians don't do wind-ups.............

Kix Sep 16th 2012 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10283755)
Malaysians don't do wind-ups.............

The first sentence describes my eldest son (the Rugby player with one hell of a body) to a tee!

Maybe I should buy him a Tinky Winky style handbag?

seven seas Sep 16th 2012 7:19 pm

Moving on to the next making a mountain out of a molehill event...

If your son carries a handbag then it's a sign he might be gay. I think you're a little too late for any kind of intervention there, buddy.

kittycat1 Sep 17th 2012 9:17 am

I think my nephew is gay- why would i want to 'cure' him, hes absolutely lovely, gentle and sweet and likes doing girly stuff and petting animals and nice stuff- he also has a boyfriend- his best friend jack with glasses who he wants to marry (bless him-he's just turned 6). Makes a change to being rugby tackled to the ground by the other one!(who I also love dearly but is exhausting!)

The Dean Sep 17th 2012 9:21 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10284729)
I think my nephew is gay- why would i want to 'cure' him, hes absolutely lovely, gentle and sweet and likes doing girly stuff and petting animals and nice stuff- he also has a boyfriend- his best friend jack with glasses who he wants to marry (bless him-he's just turned 6). Makes a change to being rugby tackled to the ground by the other one!(who I also love dearly but is exhausting!)

A 6-year-old boy wants to marry another boy........ who wears glasses........ don't you just love the fact that they live in 21st-century-Britain, rather than say 1930s Germany..........? :huh:

britexpat76 Sep 17th 2012 9:26 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10284729)

Gay at 6?? I don't believe that. I thought the 1st signs was at puberty when you read your mums Morerer magazine and knock one out to David Beckham wearing undercrackers as against a Britney Spears Nip slip.

Meow Sep 17th 2012 9:29 am

"Symptoms of lesbians: Attracted to women"

Thanks, I'd never have worked that out.

Bigotted morons. :frown:

kittycat1 Sep 17th 2012 9:47 am

britexpat,

i believe the signs are there very early, i am a complete fag hag, the majority of my gay friends will tell you they knew they were different (and most of their parents did to)from a young age, the sterotypical playing with dolls not action men, being very creative, playing dress up, being very sensitive etc etc for me it was when my nephew picked up a wonderwoman lunchbox and carried it around like a handbag- he looked camper than Graham norton dressed as a christmas fairy. Its just how he is. I think ill actually be disappointed if he isnt gay to be honest!

Youare what youare - why would you wnat to change it- not sure how my brother will cope with it as hes a bit uncomfiortable around my gay mates bordering on homophobic, not sure how hed cope with his eldest boy coming out the closet- and thats when hell come to live with his mad auntie :-)

britexpat76 Sep 17th 2012 9:50 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10284779)
britexpat,

i believe the signs are there very early, i am a complete fag hag, the majority of my gay friends will tell you they knew they were different (and most of their parents did to)from a young age, the sterotypical playing with dolls not action men, being very creative, playing dress up, being very sensitive etc etc for me it was when my nephew picked up a wonderwoman lunchbox and carried it around like a handbag- he looked camper than Graham norton dressed as a christmas fairy. Its just how he is. I think ill actually be disappointed if he isnt gay to be honest!

Youare what youare - why would you wnat to change it- not sure how my brother will cope with it as hes a bit uncomfiortable around my gay mates bordering on homophobic, not sure how hed cope with his eldest boy coming out the closet- and thats when hell come to live with his mad auntie :-)

Does he have long hair and do you play 'make up' with him?

The Dean Sep 17th 2012 9:52 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10284779)
britexpat,

My brother recently came out as gay. I had no idea, and he's 43......... he had the guts to tell his mum too - she's a very old-fashioned sort who is close to her 80th birthday. :blink:

kittycat1 Sep 17th 2012 9:54 am

no he has a short back and sides and is a bit ocd about it, he does always comment when i have make up on and tells me i look pretty and always wants to touch it, especially lip gloss, finds that fascinating wnats to put his fingers in it etc- (much to my disgust i dont want a 6 year olds fingers in my make up!)

i have him down as either a make up artist/hair dresser or designer- or thats the road Im pushing him down!

britexpat76 Sep 17th 2012 9:56 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10284790)
no he has a short back and sides and is a bit ocd about it, he does always comment when i have make up on and tells me i look pretty and always wants to touch it, especially lip gloss, finds that fascinating wnats to put his fingers in it etc- (much to my disgust i dont want a 6 year olds fingers in my make up!)

i have him down as either a make up artist/hair dresser or designer- or thats the road Im pushing him down!

You are a gaymaker.