Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this

iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this

Old Nov 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this

Saw this one today and would say its one of the best films I've seen this year

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/bodyoflies/

But then again i would recommend this book

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this

Syriana? Of course we all liked it..........

.......... Amanda Peet was in it............
Attached Thumbnails iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this-amanda-peet.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I put the DVD of Syriana on when I can't sleep.
Must have put it on 30 times and I've still only got half way through.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 7:19 am
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by admon View Post
Why don't you try: "Transporter 2" instead? It is excellent, truly.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano View Post
now that film is just ridiculous, it would keep me awake because of its ridiculousness.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:20 am
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of

now that film is just ridiculous, it would keep me awake because of its ridiculousness.
I don't think you have quite fully grasped the subtleness of this film, though is quite obvious.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't think you have quite fully grasped the subtleness of this film, though is quite obvious.
I've seen it
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:38 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alfrombarking View Post

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/ima...0/10325031.jpg
Is it out in Cinemas or available in movie stores on DVD?
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:53 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: iF you liked SYRIANA then you will love this

So is Aliens [1986] .
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
So is Aliens [1986] .
Frost: Hot as hell in here.
Hudson: Yeah man, but it's a dry heat! (Cit.)
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 10:28 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Frost: Hot as hell in here.
Hudson: Yeah man, but it's a dry heat! (Cit.)
I like the "Take off and nuke it from orbit, just to be sure" .
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Thats freaky im exactly the same
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alfrombarking View Post

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/ima...0/10325031.jpg
So alfrombarking what part of Barking are you from ? Love your avtar, we are kind of neighbours....well kind of
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully it's a bit more entertaining than Syriana
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:55 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
I like the "Take off and nuke it from orbit, just to be sure" .
Hudson: "Hey Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for man?"

Vasquez: "No...have you?"

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.