Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

If you had 12 hours to live, what would you do?

If you had 12 hours to live, what would you do?

Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you had 12 hours to live, what would you do?

Originally Posted by Cleopatra

I want to go back and haunt the kids.
It would be great to sit on one of their shoulders and be their conscience!!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:23 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
It would be great to sit on one of their shoulders and be their conscience!!

I can imagine it now.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Do you also need 'continuous reminders' about strapping explosives to yourself and blowing up innocent people? Or does that come naturally? Or isn't that the sort of death you like to be reminded of?
F@ck Dean!
Thats a bit harsh isnt it?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

highways is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MacScot
Your body (i.e, you) was developing in your mother's womb before you were born..as Cleopatra states.
How about before that? Where was your body before even your mother exists?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by highways
that would be Nan then.. Jesus christ, what do you want? our family trees?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

The body isnt important though is it? Without a soul it is nothing.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that would be Nan then.. Jesus christ, what do you want? our family trees?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:31 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

ok then heres one for all the believers.
where did your soul come from? does god have a ****ing great big warehouse full of souls that he sends out to every human who ever was and ever will be., has he created another universe specifically to house this behemoth of a warehouse?

Originally Posted by shiva
ok then heres one for all the believers.
where did your soul come from? does god have a ****ing great big warehouse full of souls that he sends out to every human who ever was and ever will be., has he created another universe specifically to house this behemoth of a warehouse?
or does he just click his fingers and there it appears inside you?
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't have a body until after successful fertilisation and subsequent growth of you as an embryo. Your mother was derived ('created') in a similar manner.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

or does he just click his fingers and there it appears inside you?

when does he do that then, before birth, after, during conception, tricky business surely, i mean what if one gets forgotten in all the rush
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:38 pm

when does he do that then, before birth, after, during conception, tricky business surely, i mean what if one gets forgotten in all the rush
easily done. I've lost count of the times I've forgotten the keys when I'm in a rush.

I would say by the time the baby was a few months old. Gives the bloke a bit of time to remember. All they do until then is lie there, scream and be sick anyway.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:40 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: If you had 12 hours to live, what would you do?

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
I think my energy will turn into a sunbeam!
Well seeing as we conventionally say light energy is carried as photons which are carried in discrete packets maybe you are right in a way .
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:42 pm
**** it we'll do it live

easily done. I've lost count of the times I've forgotten the keys when I'm in a rush.

I would say by the time the baby was a few months old. Gives the bloke a bit of time to remember. All they do until then is lie there, scream and be sick anyway.
sounds about right, there must be a mrs god though, otherwise he'd never remember
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:43 pm

sounds about right, there must be a mrs god though, otherwise he'd never remember
post it notes?

or write it on the back of his hand ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.