Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

If you could run the world for a day...

If you could run the world for a day...

Old Nov 3rd 2011, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you could run the world for a day...

what would you do/ implement?
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: If you could run the world for a day...

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Naked women day - all women must walk around naked once a week. Or maybe just topless. I'll put that to debate.

Everybody pays their tax to Scamp. Not for debate.

I'd make airfares more like busfares.

I'd send a different chill out album every single day to KJI in North Korea, to try and get him to be a bit less crazy.

That would probably take me a day.

Day two, we'd move on to the usual stuff; famine, war, problem solving, etc etc.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Make Charlie Hebdo compulsory reading.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by seven seas
Yeah that's a better idea...

maybe after we've finished that we could get the whole world to take part in silent sudoku and then all get together and bake fairy cakes.

Or, everyone pays a bit too much attention to Charlie H and we'll just start attacking each other.

Either way, topless day is still the best suggestion so far.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'd delegate all of my work and responsibilities to Bahtaboy and Norm.

We'd end up with a drug and booze fuelled orgy that ends with everyone beating the crap out of each other. Sounds like a good day out to me and one I wouldn't want to waste by having to run the world.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 9:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I'd start by banning all religion and the Daily Mail. That should end a whole load of misery and conflict.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
I'd start by banning all religion and the Daily Mail. That should end a whole load of misery and conflict.
Whilst the knee-jerk reaction is to agree. The truth is that religion gives a huge amount of people a lot of happiness, reason, pride and guidance. I honestly think it's the case of the better the devil you know.

The Daily Mail is needed. Who else will report news like this
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 10:12 am
Account Closed

The Daily Mail is needed. Who else will report news like this
Wouldn't it be amazing if a situation like that arose and he unzipped and pulled out a monster, sticks two fingers up at her and tucks it back away again.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 10:14 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Force secularism on all nations...

...and try to get some breweries to sponsor me

N.