If you could...

Old Nov 2nd 2017, 11:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: If you could...

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
A life sized robot mannequin is not a substitute.
Fine, we can pack some male and female sex slaves for everyone to use as they see fit.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
All i'd need is a squat rack and around 600kg of plates. Would be epic squatting videos of that on my live instagram-earth feed.
Is 600kg correctly worked out to be the gravity equivalent of what you do now? If so, very impressive.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Fine, we can pack some male and female sex slaves for everyone to use as they see fit.
No. I don't do slaves.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i'm with DXB - who and why would anyone want to live on Mars....it looks completely shyte.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

I would rather move to Karama...or even rent a bedspace in Sonapor, than go to Mars....journey there would be interesting if we had not killed each other by then!!

I am with Mission on this Deffo shite!!
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Careful guys, don't make us all look too adventurous at once...
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Is 600kg correctly worked out to be the gravity equivalent of what you do now? If so, very impressive.
No. It's just over double but I'm assuming some future growth given all the time on my hands to squat, sleep and eat protein.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

...be one of the people to travel to Mars and establish a new colony or whatever, but it meant you'd never get to return, would you be willing to give up your insignificant existence on earth to be hugely significant on Mars? Or would you stay put?

Background:
You're part of a group. They are all alright.
You're going with loads of shit prepared and a super cool base to build / develop.
There's easy communication with home, just a time delay.
You get a sick space suit and buggy thing to drive around.
Nope. Because I won't be able to take loong hot showers and Mars won't have running water, until we build that stuff , and that would take too dam long.

I would go nuts not being able to look at greenery.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
No. It's just over double but I'm assuming some future growth given all the time on my hands to squat, sleep and eat protein.
I see. Good work. Super-Millhouse-On-Mars.

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Nope. Because I won't be able to take loong hot showers and Mars won't have running water, until we build that stuff , and that would take too dam long.

I would go nuts not being able to look at greenery.
There would be a sick base already built, with more to do. So hot showers are a must.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

You planning on killing your kids in 24yrs?
Days like last Monday , I was probably 24 minutes away. Thank **** they are back at school next week!

Side note whilst you have a space based topic...

Does anyone here believe in aliens? I sort of accept there are billions of stars, therefore potentially millions or billions of planets, and thus accept it's probable that there is life on atleast several other planets somewhere.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 4:27 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

You beat me to it, Shed.

Originally Posted by TheShed
How hot will the females be that we have to reproduce with?
Then Scamp ruined it.

More background:
You take your wife / husband / partner with you to reproduce and argue with.
So I'll just stay here, happy to be mesmorised by Millhouse's squats day in day out.

In space, nobody can hear you fart.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 4:28 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Days like last Monday , I was probably 24 minutes away. Thank **** they are back at school next week!

Does anyone here believe in aliens? I sort of accept there are billions of stars, therefore potentially millions or billions of planets, and thus accept it's probable that there is life on atleast several other planets somewhere.
Where the **** d'you think Trump, Spicy and Huckabilly came from?
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Where the **** d'you think Trump, Spicy and Huckabilly came from?
Peterhead?
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Peterhead?
Portsmouth.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

My attitude towards aliens is that it's probably better not to let them know we're here.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Hubby has pointed out that there's no roads so it would mean offroading all the time.
He is currently trawling the internet to find a form to sign me up....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.