Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

If redShark was a Christian....

If redShark was a Christian....

Old Jun 15th 2013, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future
Default Re: If redShark was a Christian....

Was not expecting it to be in the UK, what a load of bollocks. He thinks theres more credibility to the earth being 6000 years old than being billions of years old..... those poor kids don't stand a chance.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 12:40 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I had to stop it just after two monutes as the utter rubbish they are teaching those children makes me furious. Their parents are idiots for endorsing this nonsense and are participating in mass brainwashing. Even many leading clerics admit that whilst they think the bible is not the work of fiction they accept that the timings and many actions are illustrative only and not to be takem literally.

"Turning people into pillars of salt really, really happened" said that brainwasher. For shame.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Couple of questions / comments / requests - as you will...

1 - I'd like to learn more about your own beliefs and your knowledge of Islam - but I can't make head nor tail of your answers - can you be more clear and easily understood?

2 - I am impressed with the insight into the (special) relativity of time. Which one of us are approaching the speed of light? Me, you, the observer or someone else? Or is there some other measurable rationale behind such an occurrence?

3 - You have really done it again - what on earth (or in heaven) was your answer about?
Not that I understood all your questions, but I will attempt ago at some…

I am not sure why my answers are not clear to you. Could it be because your source of knowledge of Islam is the west, and therefore you are having difficulties following me since I am presenting a different perception? If that is the case then I think you have quite some homework to do.

My belief is quite simple, I call myself an enlightened, and an open-minded Muslim (I wouldn’t use the word religious to avoid the stereotypes) who have adopted the Quran as a source of right and wrong in my conducts. Such a way of life is obviously different to a westerner’s way of life, whose source of right and wrong is trial and error.

Just as a general observation of the people on this forum (I am on about the behaved ones) it is pretty obvious from their curious questions that they have never come across Muslim thinkers before, or read anything about their ideas and reflections. I have not brought anything new to this forum in terms of Islamic ideas or claims. All the stuff that I have presented here were well known ideologies and thought out materials among the Muslim thinkers. I might have sometimes added my own insight into those ideas when I presented them here, but that is just about it.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Guy calls in to an Islamic show; watch the woman's reaction

Old Jun 16th 2013, 1:19 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark

I am not sure why my answers are not clear to you. Could it be because your source of knowledge of Islam is the west, and therefore you are having difficulties following me since I am presenting a different perception? If that is the case then I think you have quite some homework to do.

My belief is quite simple, I call myself an enlightened, and an open-minded Muslim (I wouldn’t use the word religious to avoid the stereotypes) who have adopted the Quran as a source of right and wrong in my conducts. Such a way of life is obviously different to a westerner’s way of life, whose source of right and wrong is trial and error.

Just as a general observation of the people on this forum (I am on about the behaved ones) it is pretty obvious from their curious questions that they have never come across Muslim thinkers before, or read anything about their ideas and reflections. I have not brought anything new to this forum in terms of Islamic ideas or claims. All the stuff that I have presented here were well known ideologies and thought out materials among the Muslim thinkers. I might have sometimes added my own insight into those ideas when I presented them here, but that is just about it.
Res ipta loquitor
Old Jun 16th 2013, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Guy calls in to an Islamic show; watch the woman's reaction

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A5XflEVr7d0
now that's a definition of 'trial and error'
Old Jun 16th 2013, 4:35 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure why my answers are not clear to you.
Because you write a lot of words but they're not joined up, any meaning is lost in your loquaciousness. Be direct, give straight clear answers.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 5:46 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe that I am attempting this one last time, I'm going to try and make this as clear as I can.

We (on a whole, as an assumption) don't know anything much about Quranic teachings and we are asking you, as someone who purports to be well versed in these teachings, to explain these to us.

The problem comes when you tell us to "do our homework" - sorry, but that is poor "teaching" - you should be willing and able to explain your concepts and theories at the level your audience can understand.

As an example - we could ask "why does water freeze"? - I don't need to throw thermodynamic equations at you at the start and say if you don't understand then just do your homework - I just need to say 'cos it's pretty cold and some things change - as a starting point....

I mentioned about the concepts of Einstein's theory of relativity and the relevance to Islam and the time theory but you didn't pick up on that... I could have explained more, but didn't. Maybe you know, maybe you don't....

If you want to change our minds or educate us perhaps start with the premise that to learn we need to understand.... we understand the English words you use, just not in the order you use them...
Old Jun 16th 2013, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I can't believe that I am attempting this one last time, I'm going to try and make this as clear as I can.

We (on a whole, as an assumption) don't know anything much about Quranic teachings and we are asking you, as someone who purports to be well versed in these teachings, to explain these to us.

The problem comes when you tell us to "do our homework" - sorry, but that is poor "teaching" - you should be willing and able to explain your concepts and theories at the level your audience can understand.

As an example - we could ask "why does water freeze"? - I don't need to throw thermodynamic equations at you at the start and say if you don't understand then just do your homework - I just need to say 'cos it's pretty cold and some things change - as a starting point....

I mentioned about the concepts of Einstein's theory of relativity and the relevance to Islam and the time theory but you didn't pick up on that... I could have explained more, but didn't. Maybe you know, maybe you don't....

If you want to change our minds or educate us perhaps start with the premise that to learn we need to understand.... we understand the English words you use, just not in the order you use them...

I am not sure that I have understood you properly; which Quranic teaching you want to ask me about? I actually didn’t quite understand your question
“Which one of us are approaching the speed of light? Me, you, the observer or someone else? Or is there some other measurable rationale behind such an occurrence?”.

If you expected Quran to spell out mathematical equations then I can tell you that you will not find such things in Quran. What you'd rather find are structures of statements and rules that Quran invites you to ponder upon.

I am sorry if I am not getting through to you but that is really all I can tell you.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 8:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
At 40 seconds, she says thank God for cheeses.

I like a bit of stilton myself.
Lol,lol...
Apricots or cranberries?
Old Jun 16th 2013, 9:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure that I have understood you properly; which Quranic teaching you want to ask me about? I actually didn’t quite understand your question
“Which one of us are approaching the speed of light? Me, you, the observer or someone else? Or is there some other measurable rationale behind such an occurrence?”.

If you expected Quran to spell out mathematical equations then I can tell you that you will not find such things in Quran. What you'd rather find are structures of statements and rules that Quran invites you to ponder upon.

I am sorry if I am not getting through to you but that is really all I can tell you.
May I ask Redshark, what initially attracted you to this website?
Old Jun 17th 2013, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Best.Troll.Ever.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 5:34 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I managed 58 seconds of that ****ing shite.

1)any and all state funding for this kind of crap should be stopped
2)if you want to teach kids this shite, fine, just so long as its taught in religious education classes as part of the national curriculum.
3) if you send your kids to this shite then please kill yourself and join jesus elsewhere and stop stealing my ****ing oxygen

as scamp would say
tsunamicunts the lot of em
Old Jun 17th 2013, 6:36 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
At 40 seconds, she says thank God for cheeses.

I like a bit of stilton myself.
Blessed are the cheesemakers.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Blessed are the cheesemakers.
Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturer of dairy products

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.