Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

That iconic bridge in sunderland

That iconic bridge in sunderland

Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: That iconic bridge in sunderland

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Last time I had a night out in Newcastle was December 2011, Black-eye Friday. A lot of places seemed to have shut down, or were quiet...not bothered about going back out there to be honest.
I made the mistake of going out on a student night in Southampton last time I was back. ****ing disgusting.
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I was along the Quayside in October 2011 on a Friday night and it was heaving!
must be 20 years since I had a night out on the Quay
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
must be 20 years since I had a night out on the Quay
I didn't think you were that old?
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:41 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I didn't think you were that old?
I am not (I am)
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:42 am
Account Closed

I am not (I am)
Sorry I should have put it a different way;

20 years ago? You'd have been at school, no?
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:44 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Smarmy git....
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
Smarmy git....
I am the same age as Kix if that helps (I think)
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:50 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

I am the same age as Kix if that helps (I think)
Are you? You look much younger (Smarmy git), you must have had an easier paper round.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:51 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
Are you? You look much younger (Smarmy git), you must have had an easier paper round.
I don't know how old you are though, honestly I just assumed we are the same age, I think I am older than you, two years til a biggy
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I'm sure someone on here was working on the design or something.

Anyway, it's been cancelled.

Scumderland Echo
Haway man , you've got to do better than that . I hear your number one striker wont wear his Wonga top this season , due to his religious beliefs....

You lot could not get any more embarrassing if you tried man Kix .

By the way The Quaysides still a decent night out but Jesmonds better .
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how old you are though, honestly I just assumed we are the same age, I think I am older than you, two years til a biggy
63 ?
Old Jul 18th 2013, 10:07 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Haway man , you've got to do better than that . I hear your number one striker wont wear his Wonga top this season , due to his religious beliefs....

You lot could not get any more embarrassing if you tried man Kix .

By the way The Quaysides still a decent night out but Jesmonds better .
I used to go to a pub in Jesmond many moons ago - The Garden House was it? Can't recall, far too old for that now though.

And yes, NUFC are a laughing stock, but I still support them.

As for Cisse, I genuinely think he wants out so is using this as an excuse. Ben Arfa for example (also a Muslim) doesn't see a problem. For me it's very simple, if he won't pay, stop paying him and transfer him asap.

Re the original post about the bridge, It was cos I'm sure I read someone here had being doing some work on the design, that's all.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 10:14 am
Account Closed

two years til a biggy
69?
Old Jul 18th 2013, 10:27 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by co durham boy
63 ?
69?
bloody cheek the pair of you
Old Jul 18th 2013, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix
I used to go to a pub in Jesmond many moons ago - The Garden House was it? Can't recall, far too old for that now though.

And yes, NUFC are a laughing stock, but I still support them.

As for Cisse, I genuinely think he wants out so is using this as an excuse. Ben Arfa for example (also a Muslim) doesn't see a problem. For me it's very simple, if he won't pay, stop paying him and transfer him asap.

Re the original post about the bridge, It was cos I'm sure I read someone here had being doing some work on the design, that's all.
The bridge is a fu** up mate along with the city center , years of kick backs and corrupt Labour council .

No thought to layout or what they really want the city center to be like to be honest .

Shite night out as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.