Shakh your Bootie
44.44%
Confucius
41.67%
The Dean
2.78%
Shift Delete
2.78%
BeeGees (That's what the person wrote...)
8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

I would - Male

Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I would - Male

Originally Posted by beebee
less of the loose buster...
mish mshqool, aasif.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 5:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the bat
mish mshqool, aasif.
het moet niet gekker worden...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

roughly = well i never, sorry.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:38 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

roughly = well i never, sorry.
oh that is very rough mister....anyway, pleased to meet you new person...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh that is very rough mister....anyway, pleased to meet you new person...
pleased to meet you too,
think i might have got off on the wrong foot yesterday,
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:44 am
hmmmm...nice

pleased to meet you too,
oh really...well, contrary to popular believe, I wasn't on BE much yesterday, so I have missed all that...tell me what happened
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

oh really...well, contrary to popular believe, I wasn't on BE much yesterday, so I have missed all that...tell me what happened
called that BB a woman, turns out she was a bloke.
it's in this thread.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:49 am
hmmmm...nice

it's in this thread.
did you...well, she is a woman, believe me...maybe they were teasing you
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

did you...well, she is a woman, believe me...maybe they were teasing you
maybe.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:53 am
hmmmm...nice

maybe.
what's your theory....
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:54 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

it's in this thread.
Sorry.. thought you knew I was joking..
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

what's your theory....
dont have a theory, just looking to pass the time now and then.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beebee
Sorry.. thought you knew I was joking..
no harm done,
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:59 am
hmmmm...nice

dont have a theory, just looking to pass the time now and then.
ok...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

pleased to meet you too,
Well, in your case you don't even have a foot to stand on...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.