I wish

Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I wish

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Yea but that may cover one perhaps two of the ''wives'' what about the rest, what is the point??? Unless there are kids
would you want to be married to Lionheart for ever...
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
would you want to be married to Lionheart for ever...
well we know you would
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:34 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Yea but that may cover one perhaps two of the ''wives'' what about the rest, what is the point??? Unless there are kids
You are much too inquisitive...for some women, being married for even a short time is preferable to being single...don't ask me why...and I think MataHari has hit the nail firmly on the head with her astute remark.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You are much too inquisitive...for some women, being married for even a short time is preferable to being single...don't ask me why...and I think MataHari has hit the nail firmly on the head with her astute remark.

Okay sorry to offend, won't ask you any more questions
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:11 am
Banned

guest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really nice

I wish we could get rid of these politically correct people onto some lonely island where they could all squabble and die.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:34 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I see you were logged-on at 1.30am this morning...so did you go to the extended Xmas brunch that everybody seems to have been invited to (except us boring ones) or did you go pub crawling instead? Must have been a strange Xmas for you, even though your kids were presumably around. Whenever I get divorced, I invariably try to find a new model before the holiday season is upon me.
No Xmas brunch for me..was invited by PTP but my daughter wanted Xmas just the two of us... she then went clubbing, so I watched my favourite film with some choccies and a few bottles...
Old Dec 26th 2007, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget that I spent eight years in Saudi where a marriage certificate is an essential requirement.
Yes...And you should give the father of the bride a dowry of 2 goats and 2 camels...3 goats if the bride is gorgeous,or ultimately, 3 camels if the father is gorgeous...
Old Dec 26th 2007, 3:41 pm
Banned

guest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eva
Can I just add: with the charcoal tablets and a reduced intake of broccoli-I am less flatulant and much more fragrant

and still a loyal member of the party.

A womens face when she farts is a thing of beauty.