Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I want to be a moderator.... seriously

I want to be a moderator.... seriously

Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:21 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default I want to be a moderator.... seriously

I think that I could be a great moderator, I am usually right about most things and I have learnt the hard way about what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.

I think the extra responsibility would sort me out to... I mean I am on here all day pretty mcuh, makes sense right?

So can I have the job, let's say 2 weeks probation?

Bison
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all
Default Re: I want to be a moderator.... seriously

No.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:23 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Ah come on....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Nope.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
No.
I say yes, just for the pure fun of it, um, could be interesting, no?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.
ooh you are in a harsh mood today petal?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

interesting
Not the word I'd chose.....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Not the word I'd chose.....
share?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ooh you are in a harsh mood today petal?
I'm always in a harsh mood with Bison. He does my head in.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:28 am
100% British Beef

Listen Forkhead, you are mearly a bird, I am a strong Bison, I will defeat you and tear off your wings, they will be so badly damaged that not even Red Bull will help you get them back.

I am king Bison of BE..... you would be wise to remember that

So what's your beef with me, your King?

Spill the beans you flying rat.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

share?
Errr - how about "even more irritating than usual'?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I think that I could be a great moderator, I am usually right about most things and I have learnt the hard way about what is and isn't acceptable behaviour.

I think the extra responsibility would sort me out to... I mean I am on here all day pretty mcuh, makes sense right?

So can I have the job, let's say 2 weeks probation?

Bison
You've never been right about a single solitary thing big fella.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Listen Forkhead, you are mearly a bird, I am a strong Bison, I will defeat you and tear off your wings, they will be so badly damaged that not even Red Bull will help you get them back.

I am king Bison of BE..... you would be wise to remeber that

So what's your with me, you King?

See what I mean?
I'm assuming that's all addressed to me, not that I understand half of it.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annacarna
I say yes, just for the pure fun of it, um, could be interesting, no?
Personally I think that a Moderator should be at least 40 years old and preferably married with kids...but that's just my opinion.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison

I am king Bison of BE..... you would be wise to remember that

So what's your beef with me, your King?

this is why they would never allow you to be a mod..

it would turn into 'open season'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.