I want

Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want

Originally Posted by Kate2112

I reported it anyway...rather sick puppy

Oh!.Believe me, that was mild.
Have a look at this vitriol......
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ly+girl&page=6

The endearments towards myself I just laugh, but
he is particularly nasty to Meow(a very helpful contributer here).
It appears to run deeper than mere attention seeking me thinks.
I'm no expert but imho it' could be about inadequacy....- the
Oscar Mayer Syndrome.Little weiner

Last edited by Eva; Jun 17th 2009 at 7:24 pm. Reason: sp
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:22 pm
Banned

J0nah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva

This is a very bold statement I know, but he is worse than me....hmmmm maybe not but that was a pretty juicy exchange....strangely Odmon willingly accepts he is a ginger tosser, but from what I have been told, Meow is pretty hot, so am a little confused!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:44 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Thanks for that link...he seems like your average cyber twerp. Glad you dont give him any credence ...smile on
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J0nah
This is a very bold statement I know, but he is worse than me....hmmmm maybe not but that was a pretty juicy exchange....strangely Odmon willingly accepts he is a ginger tosser, but from what I have been told, Meow is pretty hot, so am a little confused!

You, my cetological aquaintance, are but mere flotsom on the gulf coast.......
If your original intention was to instigate shock factor with your aggressive posting style,you will now see that you are a mere novice.....you are a kitten in a den of lions.
You are not in a postion to call Admon worse than you...becos since you have arrived on BE,your posting style has been offensive, aggresive and self advancing.Admon, in all the time he has been here has at least told us what time it is when the big hand points to Mickey Mouse.

Your spurious indictments on Meow's and Norm's characters should be immediately retracted by you with a round of apologies.
There is evidence in your post above, which suggests you rely on Hearsay...perhaps then, you belong on the tittletattlers' fora....

I recall in one of your posts, you expressed your intense dislike for IFA's,you went on to describe a situation you were involved in....
It seems to me, you are intent on destroying the credible reputation Norm and Meow(who btw, is gathering more kudos in the UAE as an expert in her field with her column in probably, the most popular broadsheet currently published in the Emirates- okay,you can challenge me over broadsheet & press reporting in UAE but you get my point....I hope) have built up herein--only becos-- of YOUR lack of judgement and savvy in picking a charletan in the financial world-the irony of which is that both M&N constantly warn against and offer their expertise gratis on here in order that people avoid these pitfalls.

So don't jump onto the coatails of a critical post directed at a longstanding member,instead why don't you start the apologies and reparation???
Just my thoughts.....

Last edited by Eva; Jun 17th 2009 at 9:34 pm. Reason: sp
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I dont care what anybody says Eva, I think your luuuverly x

(But don't tell 'she who must be obeyed!')
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
I dont care what anybody says Eva, I think your luuuverly x

(But don't tell 'she who must be obeyed!')

Why thank ya KTJ.....
As regards her indoors,I won't crack as light in a dark room.
Thing is, I am with you on one thing... I don't care much for what
anybody says also- apart from some of the people(inclu you) some of the
time but defo not all of the people all of the time.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:32 pm
Banned

J0nah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
You, my cetological aquaintance, are but mere flotsom on the gulf coast.......
If your original intention was to instigate shock factor with your aggressive posting style,you will now see that you are a mere novice.....you are a kitten in a den of lions.
You aren't in a postion to call Admon worse than you...becos since you have arrived on BE,your posting style has been ofensive aggresive and self advancing.Admon, in all the time he has been here has at least told us what time it is when the big hand points to Mickey Mouse.

Your spurious indictments on Meow's and Norm's characters should be immediately retracted by you with a round of apologies.
There is evidence in your post above, which suggests you rely on Hearsay...
perhaps then, you belong on the tittletattler's fora....

I recall in one of your posts, you expressed your intense dislike for IFA's,you went on to describe a situation you were involved in....
It seems to me, you are intent on destroying the credible reputation Norm and Meow(who btw, is gathering more kudos in the UAE as an expert in her field with her column in probably, the most popular broadsheet currently published in the Emirates- okay,you can challenge me over broadsheet & press reporting in UAE but you get my point....I hope) have built up herein
only becos of YOUR lack of judgement and savvy in picking a charletan in the financial world-the irony of which is that both M&N constantly warn against and offer their expertise gratis on here in order that people avoid these pitfalls.

So don't jump onto the coatails of a critical post directed at a longstanding member,instead why don't you start the apologies and reparation???
Just my thoughts.....
Firstly, I have no idea what you mean by cetological...but whatever. If you think I am flotsam you are oh so far off the mark huni, but whatever

I am not going to get involved with a handbag fight on IFA's, they are what they are, lets leave it at that.

I did not have any intention of instigating any shock factor or aggressive posting, you guys were ganging up on someone who I thought made a genuine post, and I took the bait...but again, whatever.

A den of lions for sure, you have come back with an attack on me immediately, which speaks volumes...is this some kind of new concept of cyber bullies, or is that not new?....but again....whatever.

How have I tried to be self advancing? I have not posted PM me for advice or any of that shit.....but whatever, I'm not bothered.

You posted the link, did you expect no one to look through it.....ahh I have lost the will
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by J0nah
Firstly, I have no idea what you mean by cetological...but whatever.
Means study of whales..J0nah???
If you think I am flotsam you are oh so far off the mark huni, but whatever
Contextually, you are...an unidentified inconsequential matter appearing in a new environment.Prove yourself?
I am not going to get involved with a handbag fight on IFA's, they are what they are, lets leave it at that.
No, let's not becos most of your posts have been about decrying IFA's-prejudicial and loaded.So the battle is in your mind already a victory I did not have any intention of instigating any shock factor or aggressive posting, you guys were ganging up on someone who I thought made a genuine post, and I took the bait...but again, whatever.
Subjective and you shot off the pistol prematurely.No bait .You gave yourself up.A den of lions for sure, you have come back with an attack on me immediately, which speaks volumes...is this some kind of new concept of cyber bullies, or is that not new?....but again....whatever.
No .....I'll come back and throw down the gauntlet...I could say ...oh private security??? Well you must be a bent cop,a night club bouncer or a failed PTI but you offer up 'the thick squaddie'-which in all honesty crossed my mind.
How have I tried to be self advancing?
When you knock someone else down, you build yourself up....
I have not posted PM me for advice or any of that shit.
Why don't you audit trail the ppl who have pm'd M&N for advice and mori poll the outcomes?

You posted the link, did you expect no one to look through it.....ahh I have lost the will
I have no expectations .........
Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:25 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I was always told... " I want, doesn't get!!!"

You were told wrong..In this world you always ask for what you want. You have to ask for what you want.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I have no expectations .........
Are these people harassing you, my sweet? You want I break their legs for ya?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:46 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
J0nah ain't got no legs, he ain't got no balls either! Just a wuss looking for a cyber fight 'cos mommy wasn't good to him, diddums.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:53 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Hello my little SYBilub,

Oh I hate violence, besides it's all good fun and nothing beats
a good tongue-lashing
x
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Some Cadburys Dairy Milk...
It's my drug you see.Got lots of work to do and really can't be arsed.
If I had a CDM and good coffee it might make me apply myself more.....
A good rogering helps too but that's a morning thing
What makes you work better and accomplish more?
(Hahahaha, this is for Bangleman in the morning to save him the trouble) but I got to finish stuff and I can't really face it.Help!
Dairy Milk and morning rogering...Send a letter to Santa Claus...
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Dairy Milk and morning rogering...Send a letter to Santa Claus...

Oooooh CDM's, Santa never fails to fill my stocking with 'em
but as regards the rest of my list?....well he's a bit old and only comes once a year
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:07 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I want to go home and hug my little girl. She was crying after we did Skype tonight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.