British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I walked to the office this morning.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/i-walked-office-morning-600959/)

Roadking Mar 31st 2009 10:28 am

I walked to the office this morning..
 
Jeez, but the pavements are shite! 30 minute walk was pleasant apart from the pot holes, rivers of shitty water and nutcase drivers hitting puddles flat out.

Walked home last night but that was more about going to Fibbers, drinking large quantities of beer and not finding a taxi than anything else.

Tiger989 Mar 31st 2009 10:46 am

Re: I walked to the office this morning..
 

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7437911)
Jeez, but the pavements are shite! 30 minute walk was pleasant apart from the pot holes, rivers of shitty water and nutcase drivers hitting puddles flat out.

Walked home last night but that was more about going to Fibbers, drinking large quantities of beer and not finding a taxi than anything else.

hehehehe that may be me. I was so excited yesterday driving at the left of the street splashing the puddles. felt like driving in england again

Roadking Mar 31st 2009 11:13 am

Re: I walked to the office this morning..
 

Originally Posted by Tiger989 (Post 7437961)
hehehehe that may be me. I was so excited yesterday driving at the left of the street splashing the puddles. felt like driving in england again

I'll know where to send the cleaning bills then...:frown:

Tiger989 Mar 31st 2009 12:43 pm

Re: I walked to the office this morning..
 

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7438023)
I'll know where to send the cleaning bills then...:frown:

:rofl:
It was sensational:p


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:58 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.