Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I thought transsexuals weren't cool in the ME

I thought transsexuals weren't cool in the ME

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute
Default I thought transsexuals weren't cool in the ME

http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/bahrain/10327942.html

Former female candidates??
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:50 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Re: I thought transsexuals weren't cool

That reminds me of a funny story....

Do you guys wanna hear it or are you sick of my stories?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I thought transsexuals weren't cool in the ME

Originally Posted by Euc-
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:52 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

How bout it Blue Cat, you wanna hear the funny story?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
How bout it Blue Cat, you wanna hear the funny story?
might read it later, I am off to watch Psychoville
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:54 pm
Concierge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/psychoville/
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think I'm gonna follow, will give it another shot
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:56 pm
Concierge

I think I'm gonna follow, will give it another shot
you got to be a League of Gentlemen fan to really get it, I love Steve Pemberton, I think he is brilliant! off to watch episode 2 now. Download The Take by Martina Cole
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:59 pm
Banned

Oh just forget it if your not interested now
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:59 pm
Concierge

Oh just forget it if your not interested now
it's vodka time, 8 pm exactly
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
Banned

it's vodka time, 8 pm exactly
Is that legal in Dubai?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:04 pm
Concierge

Is that legal in Dubai?
Are you winding me up? Course it's legal in Dubai
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:07 pm
Banned

Are you winding me up? Course it's legal in Dubai
You can't even kiss your wife/girlfriend on the street?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

You can't even kiss your wife/girlfriend on the street?
Of course you can kiss your wife (!), you can't make out in public though.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm
Banned

Of course you can kiss your wife (!), you can't make out in public though.
Listen, I'm very affectionate..I like to pull my girlfriends/wifes hair back and kiss her neck and smell her hair and stuff..I'd have a big problem with someone telling me to stop. What if youre in a dark booth at a resturant- can you sit on the same side right up close to her or would that get you 30 days in jail?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.