Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I thought he was a nice guy....

I thought he was a nice guy....

Old Sep 28th 2012, 9:01 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I thought he was a nice guy....

[QUOTE=kittycat1;10304179]
[Scamp
Meh. It's nobody else's business.

For all you know she could have been lumping him and doing the same things.

Nobody can be sure what goes on in a relationship unless they're in it.QUOTE]

OO scamp you sound so naive sometimes- you say that when you see your mum with a black eye or your sister with slit wrists as she feels so alone and has tried to kill herself or your granny black and blue. Domestic abuse goes on because people choose to ignore it and are ashamed to admit its happening to them.

Sometimes the right thing to do is hard, ie asking someone if they need help and helping to give them options.
You are not wrong Kitty but neither is scamp. She could have been a right twat also behind closed doors. Unless you are involved, you don't know the full story. I went out with a nutjob when I was in my early twenties, she used to kick off at anything when she had drunk too much. One day I was speaking to a schoolpal (female) in a bar and the ex went to the bar, bought a whisky and then walked up to me and threw it in my eyes. Wouldn't have minded but I hate whisky. She also walked into my parents house one night (I was sat watching TV with my dad) and she had it in her head I was cheating on her. She walked into the livingroom and punched me in the jaw. It wasn't funny, she had a mean left hook. We split up after that lol. I had told my parents many times that she was a bit of a loose cannon, but it took something happening right in front of them to realise she was complete nutter material and had to go.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 9:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

[QUOTE=kittycat1;10304179]
[Scamp
Meh. It's nobody else's business.

For all you know she could have been lumping him and doing the same things.

Nobody can be sure what goes on in a relationship unless they're in it.QUOTE]

OO scamp you sound so naive sometimes- you say that when you see your mum with a black eye or your sister with slit wrists as she feels so alone and has tried to kill herself or your granny black and blue. Domestic abuse goes on because people choose to ignore it and are ashamed to admit its happening to them.

Sometimes the right thing to do is hard, ie asking someone if they need help and helping to give them options.
Not in this case.

In this case they are in court. It's got nothing to do with anyone else but them now.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Not in this case.

In this case they are in court. It's got nothing to do with anyone else but them now./QUOTE]

ok i wa stalking in general not about this specific case
Old Sep 28th 2012, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has become very serious............ this means it is inappropriate to point out that Collins must have been having A Larke...............
Old Sep 28th 2012, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

[QUOTE=kittycat1;10304251]
Not in this case.

In this case they are in court. It's got nothing to do with anyone else but them now./QUOTE]

ok i wa stalking in general not about this specific case
Agree with you in a more general sense completely.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I see your Justin Lee Collins, and I raise you a Jimmy Saville............

http://yiannopoulos.net/2011/10/29/j...start-talking/

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/ji...s-8189637.html
Old Sep 28th 2012, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean

I thought that was common knowledge?
Old Sep 28th 2012, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Nice comment from the first one:" More 'sources' than Heinz! what a load of bollocks!" Well said, that man!
Old Sep 28th 2012, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
Knew about the Jersey connection, but not the details about the girls.......
Old Sep 29th 2012, 3:15 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It has been for many, many years. Boys as well as girls.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:21 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty !

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/tvs-col...131728806.html