British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I should be so lucky....lucky lucky lucky (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/i-should-so-lucky-lucky-lucky-lucky-574493/)

MataHari Nov 21st 2008 7:07 pm

I should be so lucky....lucky lucky lucky

just got back from Kylie...and it was great...
had no expectations what so ever but it was a really good show and she seemed a very nice, friendly type girl....with big hips...lol
so yeah, good night out...

NorthernLad Nov 21st 2008 8:15 pm

Re: I should be so lucky....lucky lucky lucky

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6997231)
had no expectations what so ever but it was a really good show and she seemed a very nice, friendly type girl....with big hips...lol

Was very good night...too much under-age drinking for my liking though. I'm meta-morphasising into Victor Meldrew. Or Lionheart.

commander Nov 22nd 2008 4:44 am

I sat next to michael jordan in the sky bar in the hilton last night. He is massive. Didn't have a scooby who he was until he was leaving. Asked my pal, who that huge coloured guy was with the massive cigar and he burst out laughing--err probibly the most famous US sportsman, MR Nike air himself!! Mr No 23 himself, who beckham chose his number in respect for etc etc

Damn photo opportunity missed

Oh and I didn't go to the kylie concert and neither did he!

The Dean Nov 22nd 2008 5:57 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 6998229)
I sat next to michael jordan in the sky bar in the hilton last night. He is massive. Didn't have a scooby who he was until he was leaving. Asked my pal, who that huge coloured guy was with the massive cigar and he burst out laughing--err probibly the most famous US sportsman, MR Nike air himself!! Mr No 23 himself, who beckham chose his number in respect for etc etc

Damn photo opportunity missed

Oh and I didn't go to the kylie concert and neither did he!

I am the same height as Michael Jordan.

However there are two big differences.

1 - he is the finest basketball player of all time (although LeBron James is currently giving him a run for his money). I am not.

2 - I am eligible to join the BNP. He is not.

commander Nov 22nd 2008 7:42 am

You are the same height? Jeez, saying that thou, he has filled out somewhat since retiring, he was as wide as he was tall. I thought it was an nfl linebacker

nottmbantam Nov 22nd 2008 7:47 am

Mr Nike Air Jordan is also a huge golf fan. Has apparently built himself his own nine hole course in the BACK GARDEN! Big amtes with Tiger Woods.

His aim once he retired from NBA, was to make it as pro golfer and join the PGA.

And MH - there's nothing wrong with big hips on a girl. Much rather have than than no waist and skinny hips!

commander Nov 22nd 2008 7:58 am

Well if its golf hes into now he should take some dietry tips from his mate tiger, not monty or lee westwood

The Dean Nov 22nd 2008 8:22 am

Am I right in thinking she's somewhat shorter than average?

nottmbantam Nov 22nd 2008 10:43 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6998462)
Am I right in thinking she's somewhat shorter than average?

Yes. Height officially listed as 5ft and 1/4 in.( source: IMDB ) . What's the point in including the 1/4 inch? Its like a kid saying they're 6yrs old and 2/3rds.

She's not Dutch and therefore not part of the 'tallest people in the world'

The Dean Nov 22nd 2008 1:04 pm

3 Attachment(s)
Here he is - Air Jordan...........

I also thought Lily Allen looked nice.............

.......... and Natalie Imbruglia wasn't half bad either................ :wub:

al dente Nov 22nd 2008 3:21 pm

I was there too! Bit of a bunfight to get in and get tokens etc

Met the English rugby team at breakfast this morning and Phil V (i think), who was very chatty as we made toast, and he says they 'hope' to win. Told him that wasn't the attutude, he must know about the power of positive thinking etc etc

He also said that i sounded like i had a hangover, but didn't look like i had one. A gent.

The Dean Nov 22nd 2008 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by al dente (Post 6999226)
I was there too! Bit of a bunfight to get in and get tokens etc

Met the English rugby team at breakfast this morning and Phil V (i think), who was very chatty as we made toast, and he says they 'hope' to win. Told him that wasn't the attutude, he must know about the power of positive thinking etc etc

He also said that i sounded like i had a hangover, but didn't look like i had one. A gent.

You met Phil Vickery??

You are a female??

He didn't hit on you??

............ that's not the Phil Vickery I've heard about........

al dente Nov 22nd 2008 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6999275)
You met Phil Vickery??

You are a female??

He didn't hit on you??

............ that's not the Phil Vickery I've heard about........

see, i knew i wasn't looking my best, but now i just feel paranoid! Anyway, he was silver tongued enough to say i didn't look hungover but my gravelly voice might have perturbed him a little!
x

Confucius Nov 22nd 2008 4:29 pm

Big hips, sink ships...

Slingshot Nov 23rd 2008 5:35 pm

Big hips?
Tell the truth - she's got a fat arse