Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I saw something rather shocking today...

I saw something rather shocking today...

Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I saw something rather shocking today...

Originally Posted by Ethos83
One still sees freedom fries on certain menus in the US, particularly the more rural areas.
This must really cause the French some sleepless nights!

If anything they should be called Freedom Lies now.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:40 am
Banned

Lucky Luckhearst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
This must really cause the French some sleepless nights!

If anything they should be called Freedom Lies now.
I remember they polled Americans once and asked them if they would like to bomb France and like 70% said yes...
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

To be fair, I'm rather fond of France. The provinces are terrific.

But the cheese eating surrender monkeys deserve to have their capitol bombed to bits.

Originally Posted by Lucky Luckhearst
I remember they polled Americans once and asked them if they would like to bomb France and like 70% said yes...
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:43 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, I'm rather fond of France. The provinces are terrific.

But the cheese eating surrender monkeys deserve to have their capitol bombed to bits.
You and Lucky F&ckface are perfectly matched. For what its worth (which is sweet ***** all), you honestly expect us to believe you went to a private school? You're illiterate. And racist. And offensive. And jumped up. And a twat.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lol Bahtatboy- don't hold back now- just say what you really mean lol.

xxx
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You and Lucky F&ckface are perfectly matched. For what its worth (which is sweet ***** all), you honestly expect us to believe you went to a private school? You're illiterate. And racist. And offensive. And jumped up. And a twat.
hmmm, no he isn't, he is uber intellectual and not really a spoilt no identity silver spooned clown.

i bet he is a hoot on a night out.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:20 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Why don't you just **** off to whichever damp council flat you're from if you have such trouble adjusting socially?
I don't care if you're the King of Arabia over there, you ain't shit here
The French are arrogant arseholes who only take some of their stances to piss off the Americans or other powers.
You're illiterate. And racist. And offensive. And jumped up. And a twat.
Wow that’s a lot of anger for the last working day of the week….. Glad to see every-one is going into the weekend in a relaxed frame of mind
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:36 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Wow that’s a lot of anger for the last working day of the week….. Glad to see every-one is going into the weekend in a relaxed frame of mind
this forum is full of assholes, what do you expect.

edit, that includes me
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Would that be the same 70% who couldn't pick out France on a map if their lives depended on it?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You're back! Stop doing these long periods of absences - I miss you.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
Would that be the same 70% who couldn't pick out France on a map if their lives depended on it?
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=fJuNgBkloFE
Old Jul 29th 2010, 8:36 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
You're back! Stop doing these long periods of absences - I miss you.
Love the new avatar, Millhouse, sums up just how I feel.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:18 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by kittycat1
lol Bahtatboy- don't hold back now- just say what you really mean lol.

xxx
Your avatar turns me on. I bet you're even sexier in real life.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:20 am
Mary Poppins 4evah!

Umbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really nice

I like butter. If the French like butter, then they're OK with me. If they don't then...

hrmmm...

I like butter.

U
Old Jul 30th 2010, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lol bahtatboy, you pervert! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.