Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I was never one to make jokes....

I was never one to make jokes....

Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default I was never one to make jokes....

about blow up dolls...cause it's just not that funny
but this one made me laugh...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...50&postcount=1

(couldn't work out how to save it so just copied the whole lot)
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I was never one to make jokes....

Originally Posted by MataHari
about blow up dolls...cause it's just not that funny
but this one made me laugh...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...50&postcount=1

(couldn't work out how to save it so just copied the whole lot)
"I was never one to make jokes" - I seem to remember you using pretty much the same wordinglast time you started a thread about blow up dolls.

Oh btw I posted this video clip on here a few months ago
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
"I was never one to make jokes" - I seem to remember you using pretty much the same wordinglast time you started a thread about blow up dolls.

Oh btw I posted this video clip on here a few months ago
never...go and find it, if I did I will apologize....

oh really...well that's cause I never open anything if I know in advance it's about blow up dolls...cause it just isn't that funny....so I didn't see it...

let's kill this thread...
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

never...go and find it, if I did I will apologize....

oh really...well that's cause I never open anything if I know in advance it's about blow up dolls...cause it just isn't that funny....so I didn't see it...

let's kill this thread...
I would do if the search thingy was working properly. according to that no posts have been made on BE using the word "doll". And we all know MM uses the word doll is every second post

it was when you posted the photo of the kid walking around with the blow up doll

lets not kill this thread. doesnt bother me at all
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:11 am
hmmmm...nice

I would do if the search thingy was working properly. according to that no posts have been made on BE using the word "doll". And we all know MM uses the word doll is every second post

it was when you posted the photo of the kid walking around with the blow up doll

lets not kill this thread. doesnt bother me at all
oh yes...ahum...I errr...am errr sorry...doll
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh yes...ahum...I errr...am errr sorry...doll
no need to appologise
it doesn't suit you
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

And we all know MM uses the word doll is every second post
no doll, i don't, it's only for people i like...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

that clip is hilarious...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:32 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
that clip is hilarious...

MM, xx
could do with a male version of that...
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

could do with a male version of that...
well, the female one would be handy at times...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MM, xx
I'll be suspicious next time you give me a friendly pat on the back...
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll be suspicious next time you give me a friendly pat on the back...
oh you've got no worries doll...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
you could get one thats a real minger to lie next to you.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:44 am
hmmmm...nice

you could get one thats a real minger to lie next to you.
and then what....
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and then what....
makes you look more attractive (in comparison to the minger)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.