Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

Old Jul 10th 2015, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

Originally Posted by redShark
If 1.5 million Saudi drinkers make you feel better about yourself then good luck to you and do stick to your bottle. For me I just need to look at the whole globe and see the people and their drinking problems to convince me enough that being under the influence is not how mother nature wanted our body to be.
I don't think Mother Nature intended for AC, sunblock , C-sections , in-vitro , cars , plastic , processed food and a whole host of other things.
Old Jul 10th 2015, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Your so called scientific research has been telling you all along that drinking is ok while my revelation has been telling me that is not so. Like I said earlier, just look at the world drinking problem and see who has got it right. Your so called scientific research tells you that your system of finance is good for the human race while my revelation has been telling me that is not the case. Comes in the destruction and the devastation of the credit crunch to spell out the truth about who had got it right. So tell me then, who is better off you or me???

any way, it is getting late now, I am off to bed , but not before reading today's Sekipedia jokes, offcourse.
Drinking in moderation is not an issue, infact it can be helpful. Beer is nutritional. The earliest evidence for Beer brewing is from Mesopotamia.

Germans are 1 of the world's top beer drinkers and Saudi is the opposite. Who is industrialized and advanced and who is in the Bronze age relying on foreigners and foreign technology to get by.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 4:41 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Your so called scientific research has been telling you all along that drinking is ok while my revelation has been telling me that is not so. Like I said earlier, .........
Off topic and harping on your favourite subject as usual. If drinking offends you so much do not go into bars, you hardly meet that many drunks out on the street.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Drinking in moderation is not an issue, infact it can be helpful. Beer is nutritional. The earliest evidence for Beer brewing is from Mesopotamia.

Germans are 1 of the world's top beer drinkers and Saudi is the opposite. Who is industrialized and advanced and who is in the Bronze age relying on foreigners and foreign technology to get by.

By the same ill logic of yours I could conclude that since no nation in the world has produced as many racist Nazis as Germany had done then there has to be a link between German beer and racism!!!
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by norsk
Is that the halal version of sickipedia?

Fasting as a general concept is not bad for you. Gorging in between like they do here has been undisputedly proven to be, not to mention that it goes completely against what the whole concept of Ramadan is supposed to stand for..

What does credit crunch and drinking have to do with anything anyway? Just stick to the topic ranting man...
Refer to my recent posts on other threads.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:07 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

[/COLOR]

By the same ill logic of yours I could conclude that since no nation in the world has produced as many racist Nazis as Germany had done then there has to be a link between German beer and racism!!!
Oustanding! You have posted some pretty dim stuff but I think you have just about hit rock bottom.
What do you think about moustaches? Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all had one and look at what they did! There must be a direct causal link there.

An example of your 'logic' from 1:30

Last edited by mikewot; Jul 11th 2015 at 8:15 am.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikewot
Off topic and harping on your favourite subject as usual. If drinking offends you so much do not go into bars, you hardly meet that many drunks out on the street.
Your case reminds me of another rule in my revelation which I used to question as to why and later on discovered the answers which you now have just reiterated. The rule that says those who has rejected the truth after it had been explained clearly to them, will surely receive heavy punishment in the hereafter. I can see in you why stubbornness deserves punishment from the creator. You have again avoided my scrutiny (as usual), why should I follow your trial and error methods and not my revelation when my revelation has got it right twice and you got it wrong?????
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Your case reminds me of another rule in my revelation which I used to question as to why and later on discovered the answers which you now have just reiterated. The rule that says those who has rejected the truth after it had been explained clearly to them, will surely receive heavy punishment in the hereafter. I can see in you why stubbornness deserves punishment from the creator. You have again avoided my scrutiny (as usual), why should I follow your trial and error methods and not my revelation when my revelation has got it right twice and you got it wrong?????
Could you answer in English and not gibberish?
Your revelation can be whatever you tell anyone it is LOL!
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Redminnow's starvation is not the food kind, but rather about his brain being starved of oxygen.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Meow
Redminnow's starvation is not the food kind, but rather about his brain being starved of oxygen.
Not sure if it is due to oxygen starvation but I actually feel like this poem coming up:

Here it comes a pussy cat
Hopy, hop, hop, hop, there it sat
I said, hey what’s up pussy cat
Meow, Meow, it replied
obviously can’t think, and it can’t chat
Yet it thinks big, what a hopeless mad
It’s dangerous out there
so do get back
and be a good girl not a prat
Old Jul 11th 2015, 11:46 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think about moustaches? Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot all had one and look at what they did! There must be a direct causal link there.
Okay let's just take it easy for a second and not discount completely that a link exists between moustaches and insanity....

Everybody knows there is something very disturbing about men (and women even more so) with moustaches. It's just like you can't put your finger on it, but you feel uneasy somehow. For example if your new neighbour turned out to have a moustache you would start locking your door every night..

Maybe not all moustachioed men turn out to be psychopath murderers, but that could just be due to not having the opportunity/means...

Check out this highly scientific article I just 'came across' on Google

30 Most-Dangerous Moustaches in History
Old Jul 11th 2015, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

[/COLOR]

Seeing as how Nazisim was a specifically German ideology, ofcourse no other nation could have produced more Nazis. It's like saying no nation has produced more Confederates than the US.

You picked 1 specific racist ideology , instead of just saying racist ideology in general. Now you did this because if you had said racist ideology, then you couldn't single out Germans as being more racist than Saudis.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by norsk
Okay let's just take it easy for a second and not discount completely that a link exists between moustaches and insanity....

Everybody knows there is something very disturbing about men (and women even more so) with moustaches.
Actually you may be onto something, this Movember thing makes normal guys really creepy.
Old Jul 11th 2015, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Either religious brainwashing from a young age has arranged his neural connection in such a way as to make rationalism effectively null and void or he doesn't believe in the supernatural claims of his religion but rather just clings to it as a form of ethnic-nationalism.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Standanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Alcohol has been around for thousands of years. It is unnatural not to partake as many of the 1.5 million of Saudis who will descend on Dubai next week will testify.
Same goes for a quick iced coffee behind the screens at DXB T1 Costa, the one by Saudia check-in - couldn't get a table in there on Friday arvo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.