I love Riyadh?!?

Old Aug 5th 2009, 6:07 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future
Default Re: I love Riyadh?!?

with fish and chips may see you there amongst the crowd...
Old Aug 6th 2009, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all
Default Re: I love Riyadh?!?

Originally Posted by edinburger
I know I'm setting myself up for some abuse, but I'm wondering if anyone else really likes living in Riyadh or if I'm just plain odd?
Hi, I am now back on line and in Riyadh for those of you that actually wondered where i had gone :-). I have been here for a 3 weeks and so far I am enjoying it. The sun is good and as mentioned in the thread the lifestyle can be pretty amazing. I have achieved Iqama, driving, license, bank account since i arrived which it seems is a minor miracle after talking with some people.

Not been to any parties or the embassy so if someone could let me know what i need to do to get an invite that would be great.

btw i am on yamama if anyone is close by and wants to meet up let me know, thanks