Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I know this is really rubbish of me....

I know this is really rubbish of me....

Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:25 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know this is really rubbish of me....

Originally Posted by MataHari
I was only trying to help...
Sometimes the best help is to let the kids walk..
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yup..... And its the Crawfish Festival tomorrow.... YeeHaa!!

Mudbugs and beer.....
Happy times...Will you dress accordingly???
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:30 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Happy times...Will you dress accordingly???
Of course... I am a master of disguise....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Of course... I am a master of disguise....
Ahh yes...You'll dress like a festival...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh yes...You'll dress like a festival...
Nope, Im gonna mug my mate Paco the Taco and use his poncho..

Ill merge into the background like a Dubai-based Bangladeshi labourer....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope, Im gonna mug my mate Paco the Taco and use his poncho..

Ill merge into the background like a Dubai-based Bangladeshi labourer....
Aaahhh...The oldest profession in history...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:39 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Aaahhh...The oldest profession in history...
Always thought that was prostitution.....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Always thought that was prostitution.....
There are many names to it...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:42 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

There are many names to it...
Is that how those guys supplement their income??? Well I never......
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that how those guys supplement their income??? Well I never......
Some don't do it for money...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Some don't do it for money...
And who said romance was dead.....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And who said romance was dead.....
Pauldxb...Cause he can't find a dining place...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Cause they don't get punctures???

Buy one with a decent Road Side Assistance and the problem goes away.

But then it is Spugsy...where is the ignition? How do I put petrol in?

he he he
AYE AYE!

Ok so I ask loads of daft questions, this place is better than google,

anyway I was out with an ex BE lad tonight who knows his cars and he tells me that:

A - I'm a tit for not knowing,

and

B - if I've never done it then its a bit dodge just jacking the thing up andhaving a go myself.

So some dude is coming tomorrow to change the wheel and sort the puncture out.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

I cannot believe theres a Geordie that doesn't know how to "jack up" .

There should be a picture in the Manual that came with the car that shows you the point to put the jack, then just lift if and change the tyre....

To be fair though, if my tyre goes tits up on the SZR I'm still going to call the break down as they have flashing lights and a sense of optimism and I don't fancy being mown down by a kamikaze mini-bus driver.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 1:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy
AYE AYE!

Ok so I ask loads of daft questions, this place is better than google,

anyway I was out with an ex BE lad tonight who knows his cars and he tells me that:

A - I'm a tit for not knowing,

and

B - if I've never done it then its a bit dodge just jacking the thing up andhaving a go myself.

So some dude is coming tomorrow to change the wheel and sort the puncture out.

So, how is he?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.