Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I just had my first....

I just had my first....

Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:06 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I just had my first....

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh gawd, a glass of that, a jaffa cake and a complimentary Insulin pen-what a rush?
I feel somewhat guilty, having scoffed a bar of Lindt's Excellence Intense Orange over the last few hours...almost tastes like Jaffa cakes though.

..but also goes down a treat with the Semillon Blanc.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I feel somewhat guilty, having scoffed a bar of Lindt's Excellence Intense Orange over the last few hours...almost tastes like Jaffa cakes though.

..but also goes down a treat with the Semillon Blanc.
and here I was thinking you were a real man....oh well
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
but what to do with that celery stick in a bloody mary though...
It's to stir the Lea 'N Perrins and Tio Pepe Sherry of course.Does the job better than a paper umberella, ella, ella, ella-oh that's a Greek word but I can't remember what it means.
Celery is lovely dipped in Philly Light and a little sweet chill sauce
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
'orrible things, so they are.
oh good...I thought all British people loved them...it worried me
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
It's to stir the Lea 'N Perrins and Tio Pepe Sherry of course.Does the job better than a paper umberella, ella, ella, ella-oh that's a Greek word but I can't remember what it means.
Celery is lovely dipped in Philly Light and a little sweet chill sauce
oh, never had Philly...the commercial for it in Holland was sooo annoying, I never ate it out of some weird protest type thing...people on clouds with wings with plastic containers of Philly...very wrong
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:14 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

oh, never had Philly...the commercial for it in Holland was sooo annoying, I never ate it out of some weird protest type thing...people on clouds with wings with plastic containers of Philly...very wrong
..You need to get out more.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:16 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

and here I was thinking you were a real man....oh well
Well at least Dutch sailors like their Jaffa cakes:

Two Men Almost Starved, Saved By Jaffa Cakes

Exhausted by the high winds and waves 40 feet high, two sailors almost died of cold and starvation after losing their spear gun, which nearly sent them crashing into oil tankers. They were almost asleep when two Dutch men came to their aid. What with??? Jaffa cakes.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=60354
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot
Well at least Dutch sailors like their Jaffa cakes:

Two Men Almost Starved, Saved By Jaffa Cakes

Exhausted by the high winds and waves 40 feet high, two sailors almost died of cold and starvation after losing their spear gun, which nearly sent them crashing into oil tankers. They were almost asleep when two Dutch men came to their aid. What with??? Jaffa cakes.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=60354
aye...they probably thought they were disgusting themselves and couldn't wait to give them away...makes sense
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
..You need to get out more.
I have planned a trip to Spinneys....
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love Christmas Cake. Only the marzipan though-the rest is manky.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
I love Christmas Cake. Only the marzipan though-the rest is manky.
I love marzipan...it's traditionally shaped as a pig back in Holland...god knows why...and you just buy a slice of it...pink on the outside and off white on the inside...
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yup, the annoying blonde lass with the squeaky voice?

these two:
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love marzipan...it's traditionally shaped as a pig back in Holland...god knows why...and you just buy a slice of it...pink on the outside and off white on the inside...

That would go down a treat on any dinner table in Abu Dhabi I'm sure.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
hmmmm...nice

Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
That would go down a treat on any dinner table in Abu Dhabi I'm sure.
it's quite cute...found a picture of it...not offensive non...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.