Reload this Page >

i just don't get this...

i just don't get this...

Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Bungdit Din is on a distinguished road
Default Re: i just don't get this...

Originally Posted by MataHari
since when was the weather in the UK so great you can play outside all year round...
if a really good year-round climate was important to you you'd never come to the Gulf in a million years would you? you'd go somewhere like the Med... much nicer summers, beautiful lush landscapes that aren't irrigated with smelly sewer water, winters cooler than here but still lovely, yes it rains sometimes, gasp shock horror, kids get to see what real seasons are!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bungdit Din
if a really good year-round climate was important to you you'd never come to the Gulf in a million years would you? you'd go somewhere like the Med... much nicer summers, beautiful lush landscapes that aren't irrigated with smelly sewer water, winters cooler than here but still lovely, yes it rains sometimes, gasp shock horror, kids get to see what real seasons are!
you should be adressing commander...not me.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

I dont think everything is better back home, otherwise i would be home. We are all different MH, just like you accept and embrace your kids growing up hanging out with Emirati's and no doubt soon the graduate from the quadbikes to driving cars underage like ****ing idiots with Mohamad and his spoilt mates. For me it would be the last thing i would want or tolerate, but hey, horses for courses.
You really are the nastiest, most vindictive person on this board, with you little personal digs.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think everything is better back home, otherwise i would be home. We are all different MH, just like you accept and embrace your kids growing up hanging out with Emirati's and no doubt soon the graduate from the quadbikes to driving cars underage like ****ing idiots with Mohamad and his spoilt mates. For me it would be the last thing i would want or tolerate, but hey, horses for courses.

Your lack of tollerance and knowlege is suprising for someone with such a loud mouth !!!! your racist comments make me sick, how dare you make such a sweeping statement that all Emiratis are like this and that expats should not allow their children to interact with them .................................. I really am lost for words, it is expats like you that give all the others a bad name and then you wonder why there is such a divide

MH my kids go in the summer for holidays to see my parents, they dont have school and it is the one time in the year where my parents are home, if they are here they will be in summer camp for the little one and bed for the eldest.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I have no kids so can only talk from being a kid and what I see happening with my friends children. As a kid we were lucky to live in the country side, would climb over the 6ft wall in the back garden, fall into a pile of stinging nettles then spend the day in the fields collecting things we found interesting or that we could make stuff out of, we had a fab little den that all the local kids used to share, we'd go tree climbing, long country walks, swimming in the river, BMXing etc- great times and I guess very innocent and idylic.

Form the age of 13 I worked all summer holidays fruit picking, bloody hard work- 5am start til 6pm but got paid cash and was allowed to spend it on whatever I wanted- kept me out of trouble and had a fab time on saturdays blowing it all felt so much better when it was your own hard earned cash even if it was only 1.50 an hour! I know you can't work here, no saturday jobs etc but earning a bit of money as a teenager is great for kids! learn the value of money, to respect people even if they don't like them and to learn that it takes alot longer to earn 100quid than it does to spend it! Makes you realise your parents aren't rolling in it!

As for the whole leaving Dubai for the Summer I think it's weird to leave your partner, the father of your kids for months, but can understand the extra support at home would be helpful so the kids don't drive you bonkers! To be fair I wouldn't trust a guy here, all alone in the heat - I seem to have heard the phrase summer bachelor far too much!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:28 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banter64
Your lack of tollerance and knowlege is suprising for someone with such a loud mouth !!!! your racist comments make me sick, how dare you make such a sweeping statement that all Emiratis are like this and that expats should not allow their children to interact with them .................................. I really am lost for words, it is expats like you that give all the others a bad name and then you wonder why there is such a divide

MH my kids go in the summer for holidays to see my parents, they dont have school and it is the one time in the year where my parents are home, if they are here they will be in summer camp for the little one and bed for the eldest.
dont get offended..do something about it. It really makes you sick?? look at it as a dietry aid then. As one married to a local, i assume you do absolutely nothing yourself..nanny(x2), maid, driver, arse wiper (x2)..One would assume that the lasy life you chose (or the only one available to you) has taken its toll on the arse, belly and hips?

you'll thank me later for making you sick.

Last edited by commander; Jun 28th 2010 at 6:44 am.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
You really are the nastiest, most vindictive person on this board, with you little personal digs.
thank you, and for someone who doesnt even know me, that is quite a statement.

good luck for the future and when they convert/get jailed/crash/smoke the hookah pipe, youll be fine with it as they errr 'integrated' soo well.

Last edited by commander; Jun 28th 2010 at 6:40 am.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:47 am
banned

Originally Posted by kittycat1
To be fair I wouldn't trust a guy here, all alone in the heat - I seem to have heard the phrase summer bachelor far too much!
So all husbands here are cheating?

So my wife shouldnt trust me?

dont be so absurd. Not everyone heads down to the york for a chinese takeaway. a very small % do, but they are usually the sad fat wankers who need an ego boost.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

dont get offended..do something about it. It really makes you sick?? look at it as a dietry aid then. As one married to a local, i assume you do absolutely nothing yourself..nanny(x2), maid, driver, arse wiper (x2)..One would assume that the lasy life you chose (or the only one available to you) has taken its toll on the arse, belly and hips?

really you are a sad person, I have a maid yes, I work full time, I cook, so your comment of me doing nothing really is lame !

why dont you come out of your own little world and see reality it may just suprise you.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

oh jesus commander, do you have to go so far...
Old Jun 28th 2010, 8:46 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread is going to get worse and worse if I let it continue, so I am putting it to bed.

Sue