Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I have this friend.....

I have this friend.....

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:44 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have this friend.....

...who seems to be scared of signing up to BE. She's lurking every on here every day (she'll be reading this right now) and often talks to me about some of the posters on here

Anyway, can you just reassure her that it's a great place to hang out and we're all very welcoming.

Many Thanks.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have this friend.....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
...who seems to be scared of signing up to BE. She's lurking every on here every day (she'll be reading this right now) and often talks to me about some of the posters on here

Anyway, can you just reassure her that it's a great place to hang out and we're all very welcoming.

Many Thanks.
Whoever you are, don't believe a thing he says about me, its all driven by jealousy and rage.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Be reassured, friend...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:48 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks.
Sorry, not sure we want anyone on here who includes you as a friend, unless off course she is imaginary.
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Whoever you are, don't believe a thing he says about me, its all driven by jealousy and rage.....
she has seen the pics....she says I have nothing to be jealous about...
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Roadking
Sorry, not sure we want anyone on here who includes you as a friend, unless off course she is imaginary.
Ah my chubby biker friend....hows it hanging ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:49 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

she has seen the pics....she says I have nothing to be jealous about...
Admit it, the pics you showed were actually the ones you took of your grandad snogging....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Ah my chubby biker friend....hows it hanging ?
Oooh, nice attempt to evade the issue. Is she real or have you made her up?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:51 pm
Hammer for Life

Admit it, the pics you showed were actually the ones you took of your grandad snogging....
She could make him out, but she couldnt see you properly .....
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Roadking
Oooh, nice attempt to evade the issue. Is she real or have you made her up?
now why would I suggest a imaginary friend would want to post on here....
Go on.. Pull my finger..

She could make him out, but she couldnt see you properly .....
Which explains her reaction.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I was shocked by the title of this thread
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:53 pm
Hammer for Life

Which explains her reaction.....
well, suffice to say her nipples didnt go erect when she saw you
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:53 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I was shocked by the title of this thread
sorry mate but you left, i had to move on
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks.
errr...not so fast amigo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.