I Have Been Touched...

Old May 28th 2008, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Have Been Touched...

By the hand of God....this evening,in the Mall of the Emirates.

Feeling guilty,and needing to cleanse my soul I went to take back some shoes I had bought from Dior,which in itself is a miracle.SF nearly shit himself.
As I entered the shop I was told they dont do refunds...and then I saw the light.
Our Lord was obviously trying to tell me.."MissD,dont ever feel guilt about buying expensive shoes.These are blessings meant for you to enjoy.Take them home and be happy in this knowledge"...and I am.Very.

Thankyou Beardman for opening my heart and allowing me to receive God into my life.
Old May 28th 2008, 8:31 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I Have Been Touched...

I just saw the title of the thread and thought

'........... where'
Old May 29th 2008, 3:13 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor

Feeling guilty,and needing to cleanse my soul I went to take back some shoes I had bought from Dior,which in itself is a miracle.SF nearly shit himself.
As I entered the shop I was told they dont do refunds...and then I saw the light.
Our Lord was obviously trying to tell me.."MissD,dont ever feel guilt about buying expensive shoes.These are blessings meant for you to enjoy.Take them home and be happy in this knowledge"...and I am.Very.

Thankyou Beardman for opening my heart and allowing me to receive God into my life.
They would probably feed a family of 4 for a year!

But only if they are made of leather........
Old May 29th 2008, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

geez, i can't believe it's taken you this long to see the light...

MM, xx
Old May 29th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Never,ever,ever feel guilty about buying a pair of shoes......shoe shopping doesn't count as part of your budget..they are listed under necessities
Anyway SF needs to steel himself for the cost of buying your new wardrobe in a smaller size!
Old May 29th 2008, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
They would probably feed a family of 4 for a year!

But only if they are made of leather........
so u've seen the size of her feet then
Old May 29th 2008, 5:19 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

What is it about women and shoes? As for me, the first thing I do when I get to the office is kick my shoes off and let my feet breathe
Old May 29th 2008, 5:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

hardly anywhere does refunds eh?
Old May 29th 2008, 5:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinderelle
I just saw the title of the thread and thought

'........... where'
I thought it was going to be a drunken tale from her bbq....
Old May 29th 2008, 5:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I thought it was going to be a drunken tale from her bbq....
...or from the office elevator
Old May 29th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
hardly anywhere does refunds eh?
I will have to remember that next time I go in there for a handbag..and buy 2!
Old May 29th 2008, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Never,ever,ever feel guilty about buying a pair of shoes......shoe shopping doesn't count as part of your budget..they are listed under necessities
Anyway SF needs to steel himself for the cost of buying your new wardrobe in a smaller size!
Trust me...this is the first time this has ever happened...I love that shop.I think it might be sunstroke or something....it wont be happening again.
Old May 29th 2008, 5:41 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Might have known you would pop up Pats...
You must have the words "shoes handbags & and champagne" programmed into your computer..........................:rof l:
Old May 29th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely right TS..
Old May 29th 2008, 11:12 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

Dior by KvA are bleh. Did the store have any jeans?

Pictures of said divine inspiration??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.