I hate to say it...

Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by MataHari
but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...
Happy times...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:49 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see JB looking so well
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:02 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
i agree, a finer specimen you will never lay eyes on
Finally a normal guy...Why are we the only guys groveling around here? I was starting to think these "guys" here don't like girls.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Finally a normal guy...Why are we the only guys groveling around here? I was starting to think these "guys" here don't like girls.
cos your sad and really *****ing desperate? How about that for starters?

Gees, you must the sort of guy that sees an attractive woman in a magazine and writes her fan mail..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

cause im a sad internet stalking pervert..

you?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:36 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admon
cos your sad and really *****ing desperate? How about that for starters?

Gees, you must the sort of guy that sees an attractive woman in a magazine and writes her fan mail..

...You got me all wrong my friend..I've been indifferent my entire life..Even to my wife.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by commander
cause im a sad internet stalking pervert..

you?

I said she's beautiful...Call the police! I should keep that to myself like you introverts? I'm just sayin...Relax, you guys are a little uptight..It's a british thing huh?

Last edited by Manos De Piedra; Mar 30th 2009 at 5:42 am.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

...You got me all wrong my friend..I've been indifferent my entire life..Even to my wife.
give me a moment while I just throw up into a bucket..

so why the zillion mata hari 'oh my god she's spectacular' comments?
thats not just a single 'pretty' comment..
Is that indifference? Maybe we just misunderstand you..

wow $10,000 dollar (completely tacky looks like in came from a thrift shop) bags..
$30,000 a night hotel suites..

..and a bucket full of pesos from a mexican laundrette.. you the man!!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:50 am
Banned

so why the zillion mata hari 'oh my god she's spectacular' comments?
thats not just a single 'pretty' comment..
Is that indifference? Maybe we just misunderstand you..

wow $10,000 dollar (completely tacky looks like in came from a thrift shop) bags..

..and a bucket full of pesos from a mexican laundrette.. you the man!!!

Lol-Who cares-We will all be dead in 20 years..I've done a lot worse things than tell a woman she's beautiful on the internet..

lighten up there corky- It's ok to apreciate beauty
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:51 am
Banned

Oh now your upset about my wifes travel bag?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Might I politely suggest you post to people who give a f**k??
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:54 am
Banned

No wonder that when we came over and saved your ass in World War 2 we got all your women and you stuffed shirts were shut out. No wonder.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

yep its quite upsetting just how ugly and tacky it is..

Hugh Hefner Sky Villa - if you think that is sophistication 'pal', that does pretty much sum you up..

You can dress a dog in million dollar jewels - but it's still a dog.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

No wonder that when we came over and saved your ass in World War 2 we got all your women and you stuffed shirts were shut out. No wonder.
aah here we go. by the way muppet boy, a lot us here aren't british, myself included.. duh..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

No wonder that when we came over and saved your ass in World War 2.
Wow. I was not aware of the exploits of the famed Mexican Fleet in the North Atlantic, sorry. Do tell more...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.