I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:06 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by admon
you haven't seen my wife.. and no, you aren't going to..

My wifes incredibly hot..Everyone thinks she's 32..Thats because I pampered her. She never worked a day in her life until she briefly dumped me last year.6 month seperation..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

you know how old Mata Hari is?

I won't tell you.. she knows where I live..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:09 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

you know how old Mata Hari is?

I won't tell you.. she knows where I live..
I don't care, she's so hot, but i'm guessing 38.5

Last edited by Manos De Piedra; Mar 30th 2009 at 8:15 am.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I don't care, she hot, but i'm guessing 38.5
she will like you more now..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:14 am
Banned

she will like you more now..
It's over..I'm too wierd..Im too weird to live here, but too rare to die

This would be a good time to bann me

It almost 3 am here..My wife has to eat breakfest early or she starts crying low blood sugar..She's like a big baby..It's cute sometime but I have to tell her to shut up all the time.. ..I gotta go to sleep..This might be a good time to bann me forever-
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

look fatty fat kid, we are having a joke, last time i looked it didn't include the fat kid.. now run along.. ah now sorry, your too fat for that..
Admon, I like a wind up the same as anyone on here, but you are totally and utterly bang out of order for that remark about Inse......you should be ashamed of yourself
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Admon, I like a wind up the same as anyone on here, but you are totally and utterly bang out of order for that remark about Inse......you should be ashamed of yourself

He is fat though..He can always lose weight
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

It almost 3 am here..My wife has to eat breakfest early or she starts crying low blood sugar..She's like a big baby..It's cute sometime but I have to tell her to shut up all the time.. ..I gotta go to sleep..This might be a good time to bann me forever-
your like a love sick puppy..

you have to be pretty nasty here to get banned.. insults about religion usually help..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
he was being tedious.. am I sorry.. nah..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:18 am
Banned

your like a love sick puppy..

Yeah..I know..Mata Hari..She's my all time favorite
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm off to get teabagged by a chinese transexual..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to get teabagged by a chinese transexual..
don't forget to take your $10
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
don't forget to take your $10
Ins, tell me, do you get charged for 2 seats on a plane yet?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

It can be arranged.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Ins, tell me, do you get charged for 2 seats on a plane yet?
oooh such vicious humour!
get the feeling someone got fagged too much as a schoolboy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.