I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
She's married!?
don't tell me you didn't think she was..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:51 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Dave Richardson is retired..Trotta- I don't know- Heard the name, I think? There 10,000 people here..I don't go to the hall anymore..Haven't for 4 years..They are know nothing kids..I'm hard core old school .They are in bed with managment..They want to establish relationships..I'm courting the Teamsters..
looking at their pictures I'd say they are about your age, funny that.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:54 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
looking at their pictures I'd say they are about your age, funny that.

There are 10,000 people working at the airport here...Everyone knows me, I don't know everyone..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:55 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

There are 10,000 people working at the airport here...Everyone knows me, I don't know everyone..
I suppose the question is, what exactly are you known to all 10.000 for?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:55 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admon
don't tell me you didn't think she was..
How would I know?..I'm new here..I just saw a beautiful woman and let her know thats shes beautiful

Last edited by Manos De Piedra; Mar 30th 2009 at 7:57 am.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

How would I know?..I'm new here..I just saw a beautiful woman and let know thats shes beautiful
we knew that bit already..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I suppose the question is, what exactly are you known to all 10.000 for?
I don't want to get to deep into it..You know when someone steals a camera out of a suitcase? I get him his job back after he's fired- with my negotiating skills..No big deal..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:58 am
Banned

we knew that bit already..

Did you see the pics at the track? My god...How come you don't fall in love with that?

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to get to deep into it..You know when someone steals a camera out of a suitcase? I get him his job back after he's fired- with my negotiating skills..No big deal..
If someone stole things out of my suitcase I wouldn't want him to get his job back so he could carry on stealing from others.
BE Forum Addict

but surely thats the bad side of unionism, using power to keep someone who really should be getting the bullet?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you see the pics at the track? My god...How come you don't fall in love with that?
I have a very good wife..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
If someone stole things out of my suitcase I wouldn't want him to get his job back so he could carry on stealing from others.
People deserve a second and third chance..Besides these guys have family's to support..I don't judge- I help
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:01 am
Banned

I have a very good wife..
So do I, but lets get real- It gets old..She's something else..Perfect..See that cute nose of hers?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:02 am
Banned

but surely thats the bad side of unionism, using power to keep someone who really should be getting the bullet?
The company sucks...I've been ****in them for 25 years and I still haven't come yet
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

So do I, but lets get real- It gets old..She's something else..Perfect..See that cute nose of hers?
you haven't seen my wife.. and no, you aren't going to..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.