I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I replaced jesus with beer in our nativity scene
yeah i noticed..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:37 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admon
a lot of gambling boys here make the trip to vegas once or twice a year, definitely not my thing, enough pomp and BS goes on locally..
I'm there all the time..Thats a helleva trip from the mideast..We stay off the strip at the Ritz or the Lowes- We practicly live there on weekends

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Is it Richardson or Trotta by any chance?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine fat kid, now run along..
think I might just stay around here instead prick!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm there all the time..Thats a helleva trip from the mideast..We stay off the strip at the Ritz or the Lowes- We practicly live there on weekends

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...h_LVJly340.jpg
theres a direct flight from dubai out there now, 18 hours or something like that
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:40 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
Is it Richardson or Trotta by any chance?
Is that dave Richardson? I remember Trotta I think..He was just hired when I was a president of the LOCAL..I said Local..Not the national..A little local union hall..Just for one airline..The airline does go to Dubai though
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:41 am
Banned

theres a direct flight from dubai out there now, 18 hours or something like that
Can you get Mata Hari to get on that flight?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:43 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Is that dave Richardson? I remember Trotta I think..He was just hired when I was a president of the LOCAL..I said Local..Not the national..I little local union hall..
thats funny as they are both listed as the current local reps in colarado
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:44 am
Banned

You suffer from a major culture shock coming from Dubai..Vegas is wide open..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Can you get Mata Hari to get on that flight?
don't start with that old shite again..

she'll be accompanied by her 6ft 4 husband most likely..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

You suffer from a major culture shock coming from Dubai..Vegas is wide open..
I've travelled North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa. seems that it's usually a case of same shit different people..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
thats funny as they are both listed as the current local reps in colarado

Dave Richardson is retired..Trotta- I don't know- Heard the name, I think? There 10,000 people here..I don't go to the hall anymore..Haven't for 4 years..They are know nothing kids..I'm hard core old school .They are in bed with managment..They want to establish relationships..I'm courting the Teamsters..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:48 am
Banned

I've travelled North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa. seems that it's usually a case of same shit different people..
thats true..Vegas is a freak show though..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:49 am
Banned

don't start with that old shite again..

she'll be accompanied by her 6ft 4 husband most likely..
She's married!?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

thats true..Vegas is a freak show though..
money always attracts the best and the worse of all the elements - just like dubai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.