I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by admon
you could get a chinese girl to teabag you for here for $10..
can see what type of chinese "girls" you hang around with if its them that teabag you!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I have many guns without a license and I walk down the street with a beer..
well you are just the rebel aren't you..

Everyone has to live by certain rules, including yourself..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
can see what type of chinese "girls" you hang around with if its them that teabag you!
hey its the fat kid!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:23 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

well you are just the rebel aren't you..

Everyone has to live by certain rules, including yourself..
No I live in the wilderness of Colorado..I have bears and mountian lions in my yard..Nobody is regulating guns here..Thats the way it is here
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

No I live in the wilderness of Colorado..I have bears and mountian lions in my yard..Nobody is regulating guns here..Thats the way it is here
I'm not splitting hairs, but I said certain rules, not necessarily that rule..
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

hey its the fat kid!!
you use a fat under-aged chinese ladyboy for your cheap $10 thrills! thats sick even for you!
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

This is my front yard- I live on a 67 acre ranch

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

you use a fat under-aged chinese ladyboy for your cheap $10 thrills! thats sick even for you!
look fatty fat kid, we are having a joke, last time i looked it didn't include the fat kid.. now run along.. ah now sorry, your too fat for that..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:26 am
Banned

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

This is my front yard- I live on a 67 acre ranch

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...eters3/016.jpg
looks cool, do you get the full four seasons where you live?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

look fatty fat kid, we are having a joke, last time i looked it didn't include the fat kid.. now run along.. ah now sorry, your too fat for that..
you're the one who bragged about be teabagged by chinese ladyboys for $10 you sick f#cker! no point throwing your teddybear out of the pram now that somebody noticed!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

you're the one who bragged about be teabagged by chinese ladyboys for $10 you sick f#cker! no point throwing your teddybear out of the pram now that somebody noticed!
I'm fine fat kid, now run along..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:32 am
Banned

looks cool, do you get the full four seasons where you live?
Yeah..the winters are mild and the summers are great, but we travel in the summer cause the kids are out of school..It's great here..Except I miss Chicago-I did'nt grow up here I was forced to move here by my job..
I'm in Vegas a lot of the time though..Denver is a cow town
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:33 am
Banned

I replaced jesus with beer in our nativity scene
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah..the winters are mild and the summers are great, but we travel in the summer cause the kids are out of school..It's great here..Except I miss Chicago-I did'nt grow up here I was forced to move here by my job..
I'm in Vegas a lot of the time though..Denver is a cow town
a lot of gambling boys here make the trip to vegas once or twice a year, definitely not my thing, enough pomp and BS goes on locally..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.