I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:24 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Out of interest, which union? Please tell me its got damn all to do with the joke you guys call an automotive industry?
I.A.M.. I was the president of a local in Chicago for 12 years- now i'm a business agent assigned to organizing...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:25 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

What, you thought she was???????

not really- Now there's no chance...I should have never logged on after a night of drinking..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I.A.M.. I was the president of a local in Chicago for 12 years- now i'm a business agent assigned to organizing...
And I.A.M. is????
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
you should get a flight out here, we'd all love to see you.

Just make sure you get the correct flight, to Riyadh..

Yeah i'd be really scared of a bunch of englishmen..lol

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

you should get a flight out here, we'd all love to see you.

Just make sure you get the correct flight, to Riyadh..
oi! we don't need that sort of rubbish here! you have him! i'm sure he'd quite happily blend into all the chav-cum-estate-agent types in dubai

and what's worse, he thinks that riyadh's full of brits?
Banned

And I.A.M. is????
International Association of Machinists...Airline unions
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by still.unsure
oi! we don't need that sort of rubbish here! you have him! i'm sure he'd quite happily blend into all the chav-cum-estate-agent types in dubai
I couldnt live there- I gotta be free..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i'd be really scared of a bunch of englishmen..lol
its the scottish and irish you have to be worried about..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I couldnt live there- I gotta be free..
so what do you think you couldn't do over here that would frustrate you?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:33 am
Banned

its the scottish and irish you have to be worried about..

I grew up in Chicago...I ain't worried about any of you
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:34 am
Banned

so what do you think you couldn't do over here that would frustrate you?
My brother flew for Emeriates..He said it was a living hell and he'd never go back under any circumstances..Horror stories
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

I grew up in Chicago...I ain't worried about any of you
yeah you could defend yourself with that bucket of pesos..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

My brother flew for Emeriates..He said it was a living hell and he'd never go back under any circumstances..Horror stories
such as?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:40 am
Banned

such as?
I talked to him a few weeks ago- He got layed off from Sri Lanken Air Lines..I said go back to Dubai!- He said "never! It's hell- it takes 2 hours to go ten miles there, and its always the fogieners fault..Get in a car accident and it's right off to jail, it's prison, I can do whaterever I want here"

Exact words..

I heard you can't even kiss your wife in public there?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:42 am
Banned

yeah you could defend yourself with that bucket of pesos..
I love my laudromat..ok?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.