I hate to say it...

Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:15 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Hey....Half of America is retarded..You think I'm proud of the last 8 years? You think i'm so simple that insulting America is insulting me? Think again
Look again, we werent insulting America.... America is a fine country, if it weren't for all the Americans in it.....
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shehryar
Just tell them its not your fault you were born a septic and with (more than) a few screws very loose...

Oh yeah..I'll be pleading with the mods to let me back..

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Cmon- Don't get all sensitive..I'm just saying that you guys can't even tell a woman she's beautiful? Thats preverse to you? NOT TO ME!
spamming, references to child rape, all this bollocks about leaving, idiotic references to world war II, preposturous posing, ridiculous legal crap about photos, populist pandering by distancing from the previous administration (laughable with the reference to world war II, but anyway), the list goes on...

mate, if it was just the stuff about MH, who'd give a toss? but the rest of it... you're just a ****ing idiot really
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah..I'll be pleading with the mods to let me back..
you can always use the daughter as a bargaining chip, seeing as she is used to giving it away..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Look again, we werent insulting America.... America is a fine country, if it weren't for all the Americans in it.....

Listen..America has been at war with me and I've been at war with it..I'm a union man..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
you can always use the daughter as a bargaining chip, seeing as she is used to giving it away..

Try harder..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Listen..America has been at war with me and I've been at war with it..I'm a union man..
Are they allowing wet-backs into unions now? Thought you had to be a resident?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by still.unsure
spamming, references to child rape, all this bollocks about leaving, idiotic references to world war II, preposturous posing, ridiculous legal crap about photos, populist pandering by distancing from the previous administration (laughable with the reference to world war II, but anyway), the list goes on...

mate, if it was just the stuff about MH, who'd give a toss? but the rest of it... you're just a ****ing idiot really

Perhapes...I don't think so though..Why does my great life bother you so? Instead of trying to bring me down, maybe you should try to bring yourself up? Think about it my friend
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Are they allowing wet-backs into unions now? Thought you had to be a resident?
I'm not mexican...I'm from Chicago
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:22 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I'm not mexican...I'm from Chicago
Out of interest, which union? Please tell me its got damn all to do with the joke you guys call an automotive industry?
Banned

THATS IT!! You guys got me into a big fight now Mata Hari is never gonna give me the time of day..Thanks for blowing it for me guys!
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Try harder..
Yeah I guess your hooker daughter would have to go a lot lower than that to embarrass your standing in the trailer park..
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

I'm from Chicago
You are Barry O'Bama in disguise, aren't you?
Go on.. Pull my finger..

THATS IT!! You guys got me into a big fight now Mata Hari is never gonna give me the time of day..Thanks for blowing it for me guys!
What, you thought she was???????
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

you should get a flight out here, we'd all love to see you.

Just make sure you get the correct flight, to Riyadh..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.