British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I got stoned last night............. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/i-got-stoned-last-night-641279/)

The Dean Nov 19th 2009 2:53 pm

I got stoned last night.............

:ohmy::ohmy::frown::frown:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...boyfriend.html

Nic1 Nov 19th 2009 2:55 pm

Re: I got stoned last night.............

words fail me . . .

Madam Medusa Nov 19th 2009 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8110247)

i haven't read the link...but was about to be really impressed with you, the dean, from the title...

MM, xx

Trixie_b Nov 19th 2009 9:01 pm

horrid horrid horrid.......... the mocked up picture really shows how barbaric this is..

Blue Cat Nov 20th 2009 3:58 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8110247)

disgusted, and they wonder why they have a bad rep eh? :(

The Dean Nov 20th 2009 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8110993)
i haven't read the link...but was about to be really impressed with you, the dean, from the title...

MM, xx

Very amusing........ now do yourself an educational favour, and read the link.

Bijilo123 Nov 20th 2009 6:14 am

There is another one on the way - I read yesterday (independent?). A woman has been sentenced to death by stoning but 'they' are awaiting the birth of the baby before carrying out the sentence - FFS. Apparrently it is the same Sharia judge all the time - I mean I hope it is just some nutcase and not an entire regime.

I think the photograph is obscene.

shiva Nov 20th 2009 7:17 am

and we are all being deafened by the voluminous response of moderate Islam!!!

The Dean Nov 20th 2009 7:23 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 8112128)

Good point.

Norm_uk Nov 20th 2009 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 8112128)

Just like we were deafened by the protests against the fatwa against Rushdie....

...and when Theo van Gogh was murdered.
...and when the twin towers went down.
...and when they bombed buses and trains in London.
...and when they beheaded a school teacher in the Philippines two weeks ago.
...and when Bali resorts were bombed etc etc etc.

Silly me, muslims only give voluminous protests when some old Danish geezer draws a few cartoons. Still it's not their fault, it's the Jews, Western foreign policy, George Bush, racism, right wing politicians, left wing politicians and of course economics.

Must be hard being so innocent and having the entire planet working against you. What annoys me is even the Daily Wail says it was an "extremist interpretation of Sharia Law" when it was a literal interpretation...as if Sharia is somehow usually moderate and tolerate of consenting adults shagging each other :thumbdown:

What I really want to know is where are the cries of horror from feminists in the West...where's their marches in protest and solidarity for this disgusting act of violence against an innocent woman?

N.

Hello.Kitty Nov 20th 2009 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by Bijilo123 (Post 8112049)
There is another one on the way - I read yesterday (independent?). A woman has been sentenced to death by stoning but 'they' are awaiting the birth of the baby before carrying out the sentence - FFS. Apparrently it is the same Sharia judge all the time - I mean I hope it is just some nutcase and not an entire regime.

I think the photograph is obscene.

here it is...

barbarity at it's most awful

I wonder how long they'll wait after the baby is born... maybe they'll be waiting at the door. Poor kid... although I dare say it'll be taken into some family and never told the truth about the society that so willingly killed both its parents.

This story actually makes me feel sick... and it takes a lot to do that.

Sue Nov 20th 2009 10:45 pm

As you can see I have removed posts from the thread. Next time please do not feed a troll. Report the posts and await a mod.

Please feel free to continue the discussion and apologies for it being derailed.