I don't believe it!!

Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default I don't believe it!!

I have showtime and we watch alot of the Showmovies Family Channel, this morning was star wars etc. Well there has just been one of the interludes where they promote another movie and the guys in it were saying PISSED OFF, PISSED UP - I switched it off before little miss heard!!! Disgrace.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:04 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't believe it!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have showtime and we watch alot of the Showmovies Family Channel, this morning was star wars etc. Well there has just been one of the interludes where they promote another movie and the guys in it were saying PISSED OFF, PISSED UP - I switched it off before little miss heard!!! Disgrace.
Complain you can't hav that sort of thing in Dubai .....
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Complain you can't hav that sort of thing in Dubai .....
it's a childrens channel! your right I am going to complain.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:12 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

it's a childrens channel! your right I am going to complain.
Go BC you tell em .....
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:13 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be a thread about Victor Meldrew!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:14 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

MBC2 or something was on in a cafe I frequent for lunch the other day, and I noticed that the film they were showing was Starship Troopers, one of the goriest films I've ever seen. At lunchtime! FFS! FACT!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:21 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
MBC2 or something was on in a cafe I frequent for lunch the other day, and I noticed that the film they were showing was Starship Troopers, one of the goriest films I've ever seen. At lunchtime! FFS! FACT!
I saw something on EW last week about someone who was in a shop in MOE and the song they were playing was all F words etc then someone orgasming (sp)!!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:23 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I saw something on EW last week about someone who was in a shop in MOE and the song they were playing was all F words etc then someone orgasming (sp)!!
And then...there was last Christmas. I went to the Choithram's at Springs, and there was this crap Grotto and a really swarthy, bored-looking Santa sat there alone. There was music blaring from a ghetto-blaster - the music was only Kevin Bloody Wilson's "Ho, Ho ****ing Ho!"

There weren't many kids going to see this Santa!

I would have laughed....oh, I did actually, while I blocked the young 'uns ears.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:24 pm
Here comes the Sun

I thought you were not allowed to swear in Dubai??? Was that a law?
Has that changed???
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:26 pm
Concierge

I thought you were not allowed to swear in Dubai??? Was that a law?
Has that changed???
apparently you can't call someone a bitch
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:28 pm
Here comes the Sun

apparently you can't call someone a bitch
what anthing else ..but???
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:30 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

what anthing else ..but???
looks like it!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Then Don't Believe It
Old Jun 10th 2007, 1:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

that's not soooo difficult....lots of song have very risky lyrics....
Old Jun 10th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's not soooo difficult....lots of song have very risky lyrics....
I bought CD of Akon, and played in my car with kids in the car, and the lyrics were I want to ***k you...........really embarrassing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.