Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

She turned and smiled, as I extended my arm and let her into the lift first this morning

I believe doffing ones cap, is a manner from time gone by, and old fashioned manners should be brought back into fashion, cos there are some really rude, arrogant, obnoxious arseholes in this place
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
She turned and smiled, as I extended my arm and let her into the lift first this morning

I believe doffing ones cap, is a manner from time gone by, and old fashioned manners should be brought back into fashion, cos there are some really rude, arrogant, obnoxious arseholes in this place
You wear a cap?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
You wear a cap?
never mind that...did he pull, got her phonenumber...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol is he such a smooth operator?

She prob thought he was the lift operator? Going up!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

lol is he such a smooth operator?

She prob thought he was the lift operator? Going up!
I'd call him a lot of things...but smooth operator isn't one of them...

going down sounds more like it...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:55 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

You wear a cap?
I'll wear what you like, I like to please...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:56 am
Hammer for Life

yeah, she gave me hers.....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:57 am
Hammer for Life

I'd call him a lot of things...but smooth operator isn't one of them...

going down sounds more like it...
Errr, i think you'll find you have called me a lot of things, the majority of them being quite unpleasant in fact !
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

Errr, i think you'll find you have called me a lot of things, the majority of them being quite unpleasant in fact !
I sense a lot of unresolved anger...deal with it.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:08 pm
Hammer for Life

I sense a lot of unresolved anger...deal with it.
just a few mores sessions and I will be fine...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

just a few mores sessions and I will be fine...
you can call my secretary to set a date...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:23 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

She turned and smiled...
Honestly, a smile is great and really makes my day...

...not quite as good as sex though is it? One or both of you should feel cheated .

Did you know though that a woman smiling at you is her way of telling you that she'd like a spin on your pork sword because she finds you attractive? After she's "shared" her life story with you of course .
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:28 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Charismatic

...not quite as good as sex though is it? One or both of you should feel cheated .

Did you know though that a woman smiling at you is her way of telling you that she'd like a spin on your pork sword because she finds you attractive?
After she's "shared" her life story with you of course .
No, she just came right out and said it.....I think it was the cap doffing that did it for her..
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Charismatic

Did you know though that a woman smiling at you is her way of telling you that she'd like a spin on your pork sword because she finds you attractive? After she's "shared" her life story with you of course .
that made me laugh...sadly enough
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:52 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: I doffed my cap to a lady this morning....

that made me laugh...sadly enough
Too soon love.

But I'm thrilled that your happy .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.