I did a mean thing...

Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute
Default I did a mean thing...

I got a message yesterday from a bloke I had "defriended" on facebook the day before telling me he was sorry for whatever he's done to make me defriend him, and saying he was coming to Qatar and was looking forward to catching up. I told him it was my new policy of not being friends with people who clutter up my newsfeed with crap.

I don't normally do or say anything mean to people not unless its taking the p*** out of friends or whatever in fun.

I realise the above doesn't exactly make me Cruella De Ville but its quite mean for me, he probably didnt deserve the cutting reply but I am stressed out and would like to go all Oscar Pistorius on my boss but can't so I took it out on an innocent.

What mean things have you lot done?
Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:58 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I did a mean thing...

Originally Posted by Theseus
I got a message yesterday from a bloke I had "defriended" on facebook the day before telling me he was sorry for whatever he's done to make me defriend him, and saying he was coming to Qatar and was looking forward to catching up. I told him it was my new policy of not being friends with people who clutter up my newsfeed with crap.

I don't normally do or say anything mean to people not unless its taking the p*** out of friends or whatever in fun.

I realise the above doesn't exactly make me Cruella De Ville but its quite mean for me, he probably didnt deserve the cutting reply but I am stressed out and would like to go all Oscar Pistorius on my boss but can't so I took it out on an innocent.

You called me creepy this morning
Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
You called me creepy this morning
only in jest! and you were being creepy
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the recipient wasn't informed if you decide to befriend him/her, although he/she would presumably find out for themselves soon enough. Yesterday I knocked a stray cat out of a tree with a broom handle because it was being a bloody nuisance and upsetting our resident family of cats. It wasn't physically hurt but was probably shocked by my undeniably mean action.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:03 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

only in jest! and you were being creepy
we prefer the phrase 'sex addict'.

anyway I have derailed your thread apologies....carry on.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mentalist
I thought the recipient wasn't informed if you decide to befriend him/her, although he/she would presumably find out for themselves soon enough. Yesterday I knocked a stray cat out of a tree with a broom handle because it was being a bloody nuisance and upsetting our resident family of cats. It wasn't physically hurt but was probably shocked by my undeniably mean action.
I assume he was looking for me.

aww poor cat.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:10 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

You are such a horrible *****. What you need to do to repay your debt is be uber nice to your proper friends. Next time you see them out offer to pick up the tab and you will be forgiven.....

Still on for half 8 tonight poppet?
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:15 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I defriended someone the other day after I got bored with the same old status coming up from them every few weeks....no variety, EVER. It's actually a cousin of my wife's, who I have met probably once, if that. Then last night he sent a message asking if I'd deleted him. I don't really know how to answer that. Do I just give the honest truth....or just ignore him? I'm a big tart and hate hurting people's feelings!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britexpat76
You are such a horrible *****. What you need to do to repay your debt is be uber nice to your proper friends. Next time you see them out offer to pick up the tab and you will be forgiven.....

Still on for half 8 tonight poppet?

Well if you decide to let me know where we are going I'll let you know if I can make it treacle

Oh BTW i refuse to go out of West Bay back towards the airport. Its a nightmare, It took me nearly an hour to get to the Rotana last night. I nearly dumped the car and walked, except i'm lazy and it was quite far to walk.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I defriended someone the other day after I got bored with the same old status coming up from them every few weeks....no variety, EVER. It's actually a cousin of my wife's, who I have met probably once, if that. Then last night he sent a message asking if I'd deleted him. I don't really know how to answer that. Do I just give the honest truth....or just ignore him? I'm a big tart and hate hurting people's feelings!
conscience guide you it must (only using this smiley because its green like yoda)
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:18 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Do people actually give a shit that they have been deleted? I knocked about 250 last month before the wedding mostly female and mostly that I failed to get into their Alan Whickers. Are they all secretly crying now?
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Do people actually give a shit that they have been deleted? I knocked about 250 last month before the wedding mostly female and mostly that I failed to get into their Alan Whickers. Are they all secretly crying now?
I don't know if anyone has deleted me - the people I care about are still my friends.

Occasionally someone will post something like if you can read this you've made the cut! lol
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I ignored the security guard in my car park.

He was trying to tell me that I shouldn't park on this side of the entrance if my apartment entrance is the other side. He did it quite rudely and with zero reason.

I asked him if he was bothered by it.

WHen he said yes I suggested quite forcibly that he should be more bothered about stopping people from parking alongside a wall that says no parking which makes it a 54 point maneuvre for me to get out of a space opposite. I suggested he should ask Idama to reply to any one of my ****ing emails about parking and how I can reserve a space because everyone tells me I can't yet but there are quite a few getting reserved magically. I suggested also that he should be more concerned about getting the car next to me removed which has sat idle since I've lived there (16months) gathering dust. I sugested that maybe when I get home from work and can't find a space he should stop letting workers in a nearby office tower park in the residents car park. I suggested that really, if there is a problem with me parking 30yds from my entrance compared to 25yds that he should write me a letter explaining it.

I then assumed from the blank stare and the fact that I'd just vented months of anger on the prick coupled with the fact that each point took me a step closer so I ended up towering over him all red faced, fat and angry that I should leave.

It was probably quite mean.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:26 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if anyone has deleted me - the people I care about are still my friends.

Occasionally someone will post something like if you can read this you've made the cut! lol
I know...kind of arrogant, I find that. It's like they're saying "I deem you worthy of being my friend". I feel like thanking them sarcastically.

As for my deleted person, I have sent a message saying I was in a bad mood and deleted a few random people. I should do it more often and see if anyone does anything. Not sure if my wife would appreciate it, mind...
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I know...kind of arrogant, I find that. It's like they're saying "I deem you worthy of being my friend". I feel like thanking them sarcastically.

As for my deleted person, I have sent a message saying I was in a bad mood and deleted a few random people. I should do it more often and see if anyone does anything. Not sure if my wife would appreciate it, mind...
**** 'em. It's your choice what you want to read. I delete people that I may want to speak with in the future because they are boring as sin.

Yet I keep people who I don't like or met only a few times before I got a request because they post seriously funny shit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.