Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I cannot put it off any longer...

I cannot put it off any longer...

Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cannot put it off any longer...

Originally Posted by mythic
i will expect to see a new thread,
a day in the life of my tree,
includes pics and happy little feet
My tree might not have a life after this weekend ....
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:20 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
My tree might not have a life after this weekend ....
ahh but a good documentry will be made of it,
you can see the tree huggers now crowding around your tree ready to save it
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

ahh but a good documentry will be made of it,
you can see the tree huggers now crowding around your tree ready to save it
No it's okay they can stay putt saving the rain forrest, it's fake (so no screams)
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:30 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

No it's okay they can stay putt saving the rain forrest, it's fake (so no screams)
plastic is best, UNLESS its on MM's feet
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

plastic is best, UNLESS its on MM's feet
eeuuwww...plastic is never best...

MM, xx
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Well the tree is still in a state of undress, the kittens are having a whale of a time running up and down the bloody thing, they are also having major fun with the big tree box, they are friggin nuts, especially at about 4am that is when all the invisible mice come out and they must be hiding in the box as it get majorly attacked, how can two ickle things be so darn noisey ???
Well tried to put up my Christmas tree last night, think I am fighting a loosing battle as no sooner was it up the so was the ginger kitten (twice) and sits there near the top stuck and meow’s to get down, haven’t decorated it yet, letting them get used to it being there before all the stuff goes on, lets see if the friggin thing is still standing when I get home.
Right this is getting beyond a bloody joke now, still been unable to dress the tree, Friday went out to Brunch, when I eventually got home the bloody thing was totally trashed, most of it had found it's way into the kitchen.

They had also discovered the box of decorations on the table (ready and eager to be put on the tree) these were all over the place, half baubles under the couches and the tinsel ripped apart.

Anybody want to adopt two little kittens till after Christmas, Well Boarder Reiver ???
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Right this is getting beyond a bloody joke now, still been unable to dress the tree, Friday went out to Brunch, when I eventually got home the bloody thing was totally trashed, most of it had found it's way into the kitchen.

They had also discovered the box of decorations on the table (ready and eager to be put on the tree) these were all over the place, half baubles under the couches and the tinsel ripped apart.

Anybody want to adopt two little kittens till after Christmas, Well Boarder Reiver ???
but then you wouldnt be a mad cat lady!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
but then you wouldnt be a mad cat lady!
Yea I will after Christmas, just want to put my prezzies under a nice tree, is that too much to ask for ???
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I will after Christmas, just want to put my prezzies under a nice tree, is that too much to ask for ???
Yes!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:15 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

put some of that cat repellent stuff around the tree..
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee
put some of that cat repellent stuff around the tree..
What now you want me to get a fukin DOG !!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:29 am

What now you want me to get a fukin DOG !!!
I didn't quite mean that.. but, why not? adopt a dog just for Xmas...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee
I didn't quite mean that.. but, why not? adopt a dog just for Xmas...
Yea great idea BB, then I got a dog peeing on the Tree and my pressents
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

and with lights switched on, his balls will be lit up
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:56 am

Well get something to scare away the dog then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.