Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I cannot put it off any longer...

I cannot put it off any longer...

Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default I cannot put it off any longer...

The Xmas tree is going up tonight...I am just preparing myself for a load of stress...oh AND I still have to post a recipe for the what's for dinner thread...it's all becoming a bit much, this Twinkle like existance I am leading...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cannot put it off any longer...

Originally Posted by MataHari
The Xmas tree is going up tonight...I am just preparing myself for a load of stress...oh AND I still have to post a recipe for the what's for dinner thread...it's all becoming a bit much, this Twinkle like existance I am leading...
Humbug...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

im dreading putting my tree up as i just know that my mischievious kitten will be climbing it.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:12 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Just spare a thought for some of us, seperated from our families, Passport at the ministry for kuwaitization, cant go anywhere and wife cant afford to come out.

Bah Humbug is definatly looking good right about now
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

mh...i really am thinking you have been myseriously taken over by an alien being...

MM, xx
Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Just spare a thought for some of us, seperated from our families, Passport at the ministry for kuwaitization, cant go anywhere and wife cant afford to come out.

Bah Humbug is definatly looking good right about now
I'd kill for a Xmas on my own...it's always what you don't have that you want...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:13 pm
hmmmm...nice

anyway...the tree is done...so now all I need to do is take all the decorations out tomorrow and re-do them...the kids have a habit of hanging things in little clusters...not a good look
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:07 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

anyway...the tree is done...so now all I need to do is take all the decorations out tomorrow and re-do them...the kids have a habit of hanging things in little clusters...not a good look
My daughter did ours today.. looks like she stood still whilst at it, nothing down the sides... then she said... "Tree Done, we need presents under it now..."
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:13 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by beebee
My daughter did ours today.. looks like she stood still whilst at it, nothing down the sides... then she said... "Tree Done, we need presents under it now..."
lol...and she's not 5 is she...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:16 pm

lol...and she's not 5 is she...
no.. you will never believe what she wants for Xmas.. something that definitely WONT go under the tree.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by flipflop
im dreading putting my tree up as i just know that my mischievious kitten will be climbing it.
I'm worried about my one year old who has a facination at the moment with tinsel and anything sparkly..
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by camel jockey
I'm worried about my one year old who has a facination at the moment with tinsel and anything sparkly..
You have two choices... baby in the playpen.. or the tree in it..
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

Lilacllamia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beebee
You have two choices... baby in the playpen.. or the tree in it..
Am not doing tree this year. Christmas is in Dubai for me this year. doing Christmas early for e.one its driving me bananas.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:15 am
hmmmm...nice

the slightly adjusted tree...just doesn't look right with the sun shining behind it...I guess this is the only time I'd like it to be a bit dark and gloomy outside...
Attached Thumbnails I cannot put it off any longer...-pictures-291-1.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

the slightly adjusted tree...just doesn't look right with the sun shining behind it...I guess this is the only time I'd like it to be a bit dark and gloomy outside...
Oh decisions, Decisions, should I not put my tree up this year (two new very active wee kittens have joined the house) or put the tree up in the front bedroom where I can close the door but it will not be visible from the public rooms or do that and move it when I am in doors for any length on time ..or put it up regardless and let the kittens trash it daily ????

Nice Tree MH.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.