Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I bet everything I have on the Netherlands

I bet everything I have on the Netherlands

Old Jun 24th 2010, 3:59 am
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road
Default I bet everything I have on the Netherlands

I bet everything I have, everything my wife has, the kids college funds, next weeks grocery money, and my entire reputation here on the Netherlands tonight. I cannot see them losing to the human garbage from Cameroon.

Essentially, this game comes down to the Netherlands wanting to finish first in the group and Cameroon wanting to salvage some kind pride. My question is how much winning the group means to the Netherlands. The past would suggest this high character Dutch squad will be going for the win. I look to the Euro Cup two years ago when the Dutch were guaranteed to advance past the group stage. We all remember how they played their bloody hearts out to beat Romania 2-0 to win their final Group C match.

Dutch victory is as sure as the sun coming up in the morning friends- It's free money
Old Jun 24th 2010, 4:13 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I bet everything I have on the Netherlands

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
Dutch victory is as sure as the sun coming up in the morning friends- It's free money
Yes I completely agree but so will the bookmakers. The odds must be 1/20 surely?
Old Jun 24th 2010, 5:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
I cannot see them losing to the human garbage from Cameroon.
You bring so much warmth and sporting spirit to this forum.

Last edited by Bahtatboy; Jun 24th 2010 at 5:50 am.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:13 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

He's got up to 56 posts this time too!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:16 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd originally had as the second sentence something along the lines that he should go hither and fornicate and then expire, but edited it out coz I didn't know if that was against BE's rules. If not I'll reinstate it.