Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I was asked to run in a 10km run the other day

I was asked to run in a 10km run the other day

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:57 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I was asked to run in a 10km run the other day

I said NO CHANCE.

They said Go on, it's for disabled people and blind kids.

Right, I said. I'll do it. I could ****ing win!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 5:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I was asked to run in a 10km run the other day

what by the blind people??
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:41 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what by the blind people??
Er.....yeah.

I would have used roller skates.

The things you post when you're bored with only a mini-bar for company...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Er...... Cat, my love - are you OK today? You're missing a few jokes.... Jimmy's joke about the blind and disabled people, my sarcastic reference to Naveed's International City costs (admittedly mine wasn't very funny, but Jimmy's was).

Take a dep breath and start again........
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:56 am
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by The Dean
Er...... Cat, my love - are you OK today? You're missing a few jokes.... Jimmy's joke about the blind and disabled people, my sarcastic reference to Naveed's International City costs (admittedly mine wasn't very funny, but Jimmy's was).

Take a dep breath and start again........
She doesn't appear to be in the best of moods, does she? That said, she has a point. She has seen me, and knows that I would never be asked to run any distance.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
She doesn't appear to be in the best of moods, does she? That said, she has a point. She has seen me, and knows that I would never be asked to run any distance.
you looked pretty fit to me...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
how *U* doin?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
how *U* doin?
is this a trick question...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

is this a trick question...
sorry it's my joey humour...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:18 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Cham128
sorry it's my joey humour...
oh
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:51 am
Excess Baggage

Yes. Fit to drop.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:21 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. Fit to drop.
Is that why you left early...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:07 am
hmmmm...nice

Yes. Fit to drop.
that's not what I had in mind...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:56 pm
Excess Baggage

that's not what I had in mind...
My tongue is in good shape. That's about the only bit that is. Apart from the other appendage, of course. But let's not talk about willies, we'll be inundated with perverts galore.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of willies, Jimmy - when did you last see yours?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.