Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I apologize in advance..

I apologize in advance..

Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I apologize in advance..

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Not me, missus. Had a goldfish called Jaws, though.
lol crossed posts.

Lol jaws, I got one for my son when he was 8 at a funfair in Bucks in the UK and he lasted for 8 years, he was white mind you when he died, u couldnt even see him in the tank, his name was fish!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Aye. It does have magical properties in making all women attractive...and me invincible.
thats funny cos us women have magic vodka
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
ha ha good names oh **** this is getting tooo weird, must be the Irish in ya

Sheba is the name of my da's dog at home.

After my Afghans past, i didnt bother with any more dogs, tooo upsetting when they die
Indeed a bit weird, what kind of dog does your Da have?
I understand, i was devastated when Sheba died as i was a bit older, haven't had any of my own so far for that very reason
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:12 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, I've met Alexa and she's a charming lady.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simple2204
Indeed a bit weird, what kind of dog does your Da have?
I understand, i was devastated when Sheba died as i was a bit older, haven't had any of my own so far for that very reason
sheepdog, gorgeous, knows all the names of the bars. If my da says hes going to O 'Tooles for a pint the dog runs to the car to go with him.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

sheepdog, gorgeous, knows all the names of the bars. If my da says hes going to O 'Tooles for a pint the dog runs to the car to go with him.
LOL a proper Irish Dog then, if i go visit family i get directions to new houses via pubs.......last time it was past the Gingerman and then 2nd left of something like that
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simple2204
LOL a proper Irish Dog then, if i go visit family i get directions to new houses via pubs.......last time it was past the Gingerman and then 2nd left of something like that
wheres the family then. Please dont say Dublin
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

wheres the family then. Please dont say Dublin
Nah not Dublin that isn't really Ireland any more no offence meant........Waterford but it has been a while since i was over
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:09 pm