I am sorry in advance

Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:37 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am sorry in advance

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he hated Muslims.
Hate's a nasty thing...and usually born out of fear and misunderstanding.

Hating Muslims is not racism though, it's bigotry...Muslims are not a "race" by any definition of the word. I wish Muslims would stop playing the race card - there's people in the world who have really suffered simply because of something they cannot choose - their ethnicity...religion is a choice.

I don't know what is more pitifull - the brutal murder of an innocent woman or the fact that certain people will capitalise upon it to further their agenda of portraying their people and persecuted and victimised.

N.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Islam is not only the Quran it is also sunna & hadith.
but however i am not a preacher and i will not submit an answer i am not sure if it is 100% correct in relation to islam.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:39 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Hate's a nasty thing...and usually born out of fear and misunderstanding.

Hating Muslims is not racism though, it's bigotry...Muslims are not a "race" by any definition of the word. I wish Muslims would stop playing the race card - there's people in the world who have really suffered simply because of something they cannot choose - their ethnicity...religion is a choice.

I don't know what is more pitifull - the brutal murder of an innocent woman or the fact that certain people will capitalise upon it to further their agenda of portraying their people and persecuted and victimised.

N.
karma sent
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

in conclusion I am just posting here about this topic, because it hasn't generated enough publicity as it should, after all she was an innocent victim who was killed inside a courtroom, in a place she should have felt protected and safe.
I just wish the the murderer will be given the maximum sentence as he has killed my friend and her unborn child, and attempted to murder her husband as well, who is currently in critical condition in the hospital.
I want justice to be served for the sake of her young son who will be scarred for life.
it has nothing to do with her being a muslim or not. it has everything to do with justice.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
in conclusion I am just posting here about this topic, because it hasn't generated enough publicity as it should, after all she was an innocent victim who was killed inside a courtroom, in a place she should have felt protected and safe.
I just wish the the murderer will be given the maximum sentence as he has killed my friend and her unborn child, and attempted to murder her husband as well, who is currently in critical condition in the hospital.
I want justice to be served for the sake of her young son who will be scarred for life.
it has nothing to do with her being a muslim or not. it has everything to do with justice.
i hadn't heard anything about this, so thanks for posting...it is totally shocking that something like this could happen in a courtroom...and the poor child, we have no idea of the impact on him in future life...

MM, xx
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:04 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I can't fathom how that is not national news.. Disgraceful.

I assume that you have approached all the press agencies since you are trying to publicise this..

I mean, there are about 100 people who read this, and about 90pc of those who replied have actually forgot about the post already..
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
I can't fathom how that is not national news.. Disgraceful.

I assume that you have approached all the press agencies since you are trying to publicise this..

I mean, there are about 100 people who read this, and about 90pc of those who replied have actually forgot about the post already..
yes we have approached lots of agencies, and it took them 5 days to finally mention something but, it seems it is mainly on their websites.
however the Arab news agencies are mentioning it, but ofcourse not alot of people follow it
Old Jul 7th 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
yes we have approached lots of agencies, and it took them 5 days to finally mention something but, it seems it is mainly on their websites.
however the Arab news agencies are mentioning it, but ofcourse not alot of people follow it
what a disgrace that in this day and age we still have such bigots roaming the world.

It has just been on CNN
Old Jul 7th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
what a disgrace that in this day and age we still have such bigots roaming the world.

It has just been on CNN
this is what is so outrageous, if she had been a european or american it would have been all over the news and we never would've heard the end of it.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

there are murders by stabbing all over europe every day and we never hear about them.

this is a terrible crime. it shows that Germany needs to improve security in its courts. in the UK you have to pass through metal detectors to enter a court.

the murderer by the sound of it is an ethnic German of Russian origin. Ironically enough they are themselves a group that complain of being victims of racism. Thousands moved to Germany from my wifes home town when the Iron curtain fell but a lot ave since returned as they feel they are not accepted in Germany.

he should however rot in jail for the rest of his life
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
no it doesnt its all down to cultural interpretation.
Agreed.

As with all religion... its inherent weakness lies in mans ability to comprehend it.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

My whole family and everyone I know heard about this and feels very strongly about what has happened.

This is absolute hatred and Islamophobia at its purest. Alot of questions were being asked.... that have not been answered.

Where was security? As I understand every court has security personnel standing outside or inside to ensure that security is maintained.

Why was this man allowed to enter the courtroom with a weapon. What if he took with him a gun?

What was everyone doing when the woman got stabbed 18 times... EIGHTEEEEN TIMES.... were they just sitting there looking?

Why did the police shoot her husband when they should be dealing with the murderer.

Too many questions.

Hijab is a religious requirement, it is considered another path of worship. So that woman, just like most Muslim women, decided to wear Hijab to worship her God that way. She chose that and she should be able to dress like that anywhere on this planet. Thats what freedom is all about.

The civilised world is about protecting people's rights. Yet when we look into secular countries like france,... hate against the Hijab is supported and encouraged by the government. Sarkozy live on TV says the Hijab is not welcome in France. This is a civilised nation? This is pure hatred towards Islam and followers.

We are human beings for god's sakes, we are suppose to live side by side with respect and tollerance towards one another.

Thank you Mariah for bringing this news to our attention. We here in UAE have followed the story carefully. The western news channels didnt give it enough attention, for obvious reasons.

God bless your soul Marwa.

Inv.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:42 am